Ozone therapy
Dear all,

I would like to consulate about the "ozone therapy". I'm living in China, and my husband was found hepatitis B on 2010, after 18months treatment with injuct the interferon, now liver function has no problem, and he just stopped injecting.

Now I found out the "ozone therapy", it is a new treatment in China, be told that it has 7 years experience in developed countries. So I'm here to consulate, if anyone has be cured by ozone therapy? And someone knows if hepatitis B is able to be treated by ozone therapy?

Thanks a lot for your answer!

No, Ozone therapy is NOT a recognised treatment for Hepatitis B in Australia or USA.
thanks Stephen, I'm not sure if it calls "ozone therapy",cause there's no English transformation of this treatment: draw 50-100ml blood, 1:1 mix the medical ozone, then inject the blood back to the body. The whole operation will be took 20-30mins, and do it 1-4times per month.

What you call this treatment?
According to Wikipedia, the method you described is one of the ways of applying ozone.
Medical ozone is administered:
    Orally in the form of ozonated drinking water with a high concentration of dissolved ozone
    Rectally via catheter
    Vaginally via catheter
    Aurally (in ears) via a stethoscope
    Intravenously, either mixed with the patient's blood, or injected directly

There is absolutely no clinical evidence that ozone therapy can treat Hepatitis B.

as stephen said ozone is wasted money on hbv