Please tell me what does this all mean?
My hep test came back hep a Ab, Igm Non Reactive Hep B Surface Ag Positive Hep B core Ab, Igm Reactive Hep B core Ab, Total Reactive Hep B Surface Non reactive Hep C Ab Negative
Igm Reactive Hep B core Ab,

you have acute hbv or cronic hbv reactivation, check that hbeab gets positive and hbsag gets negative within 6 months to be sure it is not cronic

there is no therapy that clears hbv so you have to wait and see if you clear it if it is acute, if it is cronic and active replication you can start a therapy to lower hbv replication to prevent severe liver damage, cirrhosis or cancer
Thank you.

I've been diagnosed with acute Hep B.  This was just in July.  My doctor says that I have a 95% chance of recovering.  I am doing everything humanly possible to turn this around.

fresh food, good sleep at night, vitamin d blood levels between 50-50ng/ml and selenium between 130-150, not less or more than indicated boost immune system, clearance is usually within 6 months but hbsag can be cleard even at 1 year in a certaon number
Thank you so VERY much for your advice.  Sleep is not something that comes easily to me but am trying to get my body into a routine.  I'm eating healthy and I take folic acid, b12 and vitamin D on a daily basis.

Thank you.
Best,