Hepatitis B Community
Please tell me what does this all mean?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please tell me what does this all mean?

My hep test came back hep a Ab, Igm Non Reactive Hep B Surface Ag Positive Hep B core Ab, Igm Reactive Hep B core Ab, Total Reactive Hep B Surface Non reactive Hep C Ab Negative
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Igm Reactive Hep B core Ab,

you have acute hbv or cronic (chronic) hbv reactivation, check that hbeab gets positive and hbsag gets negative within 6 months to be sure it is not cronic (chronic)

there is no therapy that clears hbv so you have to wait and see if you clear it if it is acute, if it is cronic (chronic) and active replication you can start a therapy to lower hbv replication to prevent severe liver damage, cirrhosis or cancer
Blank
Thank you.

I've been diagnosed with acute Hep B.  This was just in July.  My doctor says that I have a 95% chance of recovering.  I am doing everything humanly possible to turn this around.
Blank

fresh food, good sleep at night, vitamin d blood levels between 50-50ng/ml and selenium between 130-150, not less or more than indicated boost immune system, clearance is usually within 6 months but hbsag can be cleard even at 1 year in a certaon number
Blank
Thank you so VERY much for your advice.  Sleep is not something that comes easily to me but am trying to get my body into a routine.  I'm eating healthy and I take folic acid, b12 and vitamin D on a daily basis.

Thank you.
Best,
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703