Hepatitis B Community
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) for Hepatitis B

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hi everyone! Bago lang ako dito. Ngayon ko lang kasi nakita ang site na ito. Tulad niyo meron din akong hepatitis B. I was diagnosed on 2007 noong prenatal check up ko sa panganay ko. Ang masakit niyan, dalawa na ang anak ko and last year, nagpa check up naman ako para sa hyperthyroidism and sadly meron din ako nun! Ang hirap kasi naman ay may liver disease ako kaya di ako basta-basta mag take na lang ng gamot. Wala naman akong bisyo like sigarilyo o inom. Nag quit na rin ako na uminom ng softdrinks at iniiwasan ang mga pagkaing bawal sa may liver disease para kahit paano ay magtagal naman ang buhay ko. I have so many worries in life! Kelan lang ay iniwan ako ng tatay ng mga anak ko kaya nagpursige akong maghanap ng lunas para sa sakit na ito! May nakita ako sa google tungkol sa reishi mushroom. Gusto ko sanang i try ito kasi sa na research ko, nag conduct ng test ang Japanese para sa mga hepatitis B carriers at gumaling naman ang mga iyon. Ano sa palagay niyo? Effective kaya ito o ad lang.
It is best to ask here using international language... mas marami makakasagot sa tanong mo... Just pray ok.

do avoid mushrroms, they are toxic for the liver, plus if any mushroom clear hbv there would be no hbv on the planet from centuries
but there may be something to it

http://www.springerlink.com/content/u36078m328314712/
although it may also have effects on antivirals, so i guess it isn't safe when you're under going treatment?
hi... i am using food supplements such as DXN reishi gano and ganoderma lucidum for about 2mos for me it is not bad to our health in fact it helps our body to boost our immune system and i asked my 2 doctors before taking it and  they said that it is safe to take it and it thers no overdose.  the result  is good so far and after check up my hbsag  count was fall down but still reactive so i have to continue this. and of course don't stop your treatment or medication while using RG/GL.  at first i doubt about the product because its quite expensive as well and i thought that it's just an advertisement but when i tried it i knew how it works to our body.  and i keep on researching about the DXN and it is also approved by FDA and halal all over the world so we can trust it. we have to be optimistic and have the faith that we will b heal soon with the help of our almighty God.
Ganoderic acid

it is not the mushrrom but the acid extracted, eating the mushroom is useless because you need to extract pure acid and take the amount in the research

there are 1000 herbals with same or higher effect but when it comes to using it on human virus is not eradicated so unless the compounds eradicates it doesn t worth any attention.lowering hbsag about 40% is not a lot

instead of trying useless mushrooms there are two drugs available to try gcmaf or nitazoxanide, do try these and report on community instead of absolutely useless mushrooms that are not reported to clear hbv 100% but only lower hbsag/hbvdna a little, even lowering cholesterol have similar or maybe higher results than these mushrrooms
I trys eating fresh shirtakie 3 monts every day , and took mushrom mix for liver health trust me it just got worse .My ALT from 19 to 24 my dna from 475 to 50 000
there are many mushrooms in the wold but be specific in choosing rg/gl or ganoderma and Please note that Ganotherapy differs person to person depends up on their body composition and toxins deposited in the body just like any other drugs but this is not a drugs and its just a food supplements an it does not have any side effects as well. however after using the product you might experience a reaction for a while. This is good sign and it means, the product is removing toxins from your body that are settled. After a few days, these reactions will diminish.

mushrooms are not food for people with liver disease as alcool and fats and meat.natural or food doean t mean non toxic

alcoll is highly toxic, same mushrooms in general and even worse meat and fats, please do not mix rumors with scientific evidence
http://www.liverdisease.com/foodstoavoid_hepatitis.html

Foods and Supplements to Avoid for those with Hepatitis/Liver Disease

also to notice that this mushroom is absolutely useless on hbv virus, as already posted above even lowering cholesterol has more effects
http://www.livestrong.com/article/112069-ganoderma-lucidum-side-effects/

Liver Damage
An extremely rare, serious side effect of Ganoderma lucidum powder involves liver damage, as noted by a study published in the January 2007 issue of the Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand. In 2004, a patient from Hong Kong experienced liver toxicity after taking this type of preparation, and the study authors encountered a case of fatal hepatitis in 2005 after a patient took a similar preparation. Both had used the powder for one to two months, and neither had experienced toxic effects when previously taking Ganoderma lucidum in a traditional boiled form.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/112069-ganoderma-lucidum-side-effects/#ixzz1L6i9R5qo
http://www.****.com/view.php?who=ganovasan