Sexual contact with chronic Hep B patient
I recently had sexual contact with a girl I later found out to be infected with chronic hepatitis B.  There was nno vaginal intercourse, but she performed oral sex on me, and I fingered her (which had some small cuts on them at the time).  

When I found out, I immediately had my blood tested to ensure that I was still immune (I had the hep B vaccine as a small child).  My blood levels of antibody were still far above the effective level to be considered immune.

I am still concerned about a few things:

- Is there ANY risk of me contracting the diesase?
- Even though I am immune, is there any possibility of me passing the virus on to future partners who may not be immune? (either in the near or long term)

I don't want to be faced with telling every possible future gf/partner that I have been exposed, but would also feel incredibly guilty if I ended up passing this on to someone.  
I have a couple of questions for these kind of threads,

"I had sexual contact with such and such, or I had sex with a sex worker...I received such and such, then I found out that person has HepB and I have cuts on this and that body part."

The question is how do you "find out" the person has HepB?  Do you go to their doctors and demand their medical history.  Or do you carry lab kits around and test fresh sample right.

The second question is how come you have cuts all over your body?    
come on steven... he only had cuts on his fingers not all over his body man... particularly the fingers he was using .

anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy i am off to bed....pretty tiring month all together,.. no sleep at all.

plus , the cowboys lost last night so thats depressing.. even more depressing than this finger cuts story
I "found out" because she told me a few days later that she's been a hep B carrier since birth.
Get tested - that is the only way to find out whether you have immunity or you have infection.
.. if you got the vaccination whenyou were a child you should be immune for the time being as well..
Well, it is correct that vaccination helps as a child for most of the people. But there is this <5% population, that may require second dose or booster shot.

People with risky life styles or who live with person(s) infected or people who suspect that they may come in contact , will be better off getting tested for HBsAb.