Hepatitis B Community
What is the per episode risk of hep b for intercourse?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

I have two questions:
What is the per episode risk of hep b for unprotected vaginal intercourse (from the female to the male)?

I had a hep b shot but I think I only had one in the series. But I do remember a doctor telling me, 8 years later, that I tested immune due to vaccination. Is this possible?

I read somewhere that developing antibodies from one shot is of the same quality and will last as long as if you had all 3. In other words, immunity from one shot will last as long as from 3. Any input?
Hi and welcome. if your concerned about hep b then best to post in the hep b forum as is specific.
You should contact a liver specialist to see your results and confirm immunity.