Hepatitis B Community
after infected takes vacination ok?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

after infected takes vacination ok?

i am two month hep b postive with my redult
hbsag postive
hbcab postive igm
hbeab negative
hbeag negative
hbsab negative
what are the advantage and disadvantage of taking the vacination now? i am thinking of taking tommorow if it helps my immunity system
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Avatar_f_tn
hi
Blank
Avatar_m_tn
I think from your previous post you have a acute infection. Acute infection is cleared 95% of the time. The odds are in your favor, but make sure you eat healthy and take good care of your health, abstain from alcohol and cigarettes. To much stress , anxiety and depression will also affect the outcome of your infection. Please do not worry to much and have faith in GOD that you will overcome your acute infection. Some of us born with this disease only had a 5% chance to clear, while you have 95%. If you worry to much it might affect your outcome.
Blank
Avatar_m_tn
No use of vaccine now. It won't help u a penny
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Avatar_m_tn
Blank
stef2011
Italy
Avatar_m_tn
Blank
StephenCastlecrag
Australia
Avatar_m_tn
Blank
sorte
Poland
Avatar_f_tn
Blank
Ibro982003
9624973_tn?1413019730
Blank
melcul
United Kingdom
Avatar_m_tn
Blank
terrywillbeok
san francisco, CA