Hepatitis B Community
baraclude

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

baraclude

I get baraclude 0.5 mg from Singapore regularly. Can I get Baraclude from India? Is the quality of medicine going to be the same?
Is it very expensive in SG? In malaysia you can get the original baraclude at around rm580 for a months supply (0.5mg).
How about Viread and Pegasys? Can you please find out?
In Singapore a month's medicine costs 375 SD.  It seems I can get the medicine at almost half the price in Malaysia. can you tell me how I can get the medicine from Malaysia?
I am from the US and was thinking about purchasing it from Canada as it is too expensive here. I have the same questions about ordering from other countries. Is it just as safe?
@Salim543 - I recently found a cheaper source selling below RM530 and its original because its from the doctor. For meds, some can be a lot cheaper than SG (my bro in law takes meds for his high cholestrol and pays SGD100 per month whereas the same meds is selling for RM100 in Msia so whenever he visits he hauls a load of meds home)

@imdrew - I'll try to ask the pharmacy when I have the chance