Hepatitis B Community
basketball Risk

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

basketball Risk

I played basketball yesterday in our inter company tournament here in our camp accommodation. My friend accidentally hit my lips with his elbow after he hit my elbow i checked my lips if theirs a visible blood on it...First wiped of my jersey shirt theirs no blood second try the lot of blood is notice to my jersey sando.

Theirs a possibilities for transmission of hepatitis B  virus in this case?

My question if i wiped my lip with my jersey to used while playing basketball and if theirs a blood from another basketball player in my jersey? do you think i have a risk for hiv or hcv or HBV?  
Highly unlikely. There needs to be blood-blood contact.
Avatar n tn
I will be in High Risk of No Risk?

Last post Here
You can read how its transmitted on the interwerbs. If you think you might be exposed to any virus then screen yourself. It's the only way to end speculation like that.