hep b
u know earlier my ast was about 27 and alt was 57 . billirubin was 2.11 .i was taking homeopathy medicine due to which the alt and ast were normal . i took some herbal medicine after that due to which alt went up to 86  but billirubin went down to 1.63 . the alt is  the highest for me. the herbal doctor said that due to the medicinie alt does rise up so he will stop the medicine . m scared. i have heard that alt and ast are important and billirubin is not  but the important things are going up .. what the hell; is this ?

do not take herbs which are proven useless if not toxic in some cases

do not go to normal doctors or normal liver specialist

look for the most updated liver specialist in your conutry so that you can start the only hbv cure proven to work on most patients which is sequential treatment of tenofovir+peinterferon

look for old posts to find the study

ast/alt are useless to monitor hbv infection, only hbsag quantitative in iu/ml can show hbv cure

high bilirubin can mean liver damage but again the only test to show liver damage is fibroscan

all the rest of blood tests are complementary to hbsag quant and fibroscan
will tell u the status