hepa-b cure
hi, i had hepa -b since last 2005  but according to the doctor its no medecation..only for body resestance..but i heard other people they cure for this sickness...i dont know whhat to do...cuz i dont had any other injection or else...i want to acure soon pls help ..tell me how or give me the information about this..or whos people i contact..give me the information ..pls help me...thank you
         Rica
hi.. we have the same case.. but your doctor is right.. there's no medication in hepa b.. its very rare when it suddenly disappear.. in some cases there  are hepa b carrier  who's healthy.. that says they are physically fit.. but the virus is in their system.. don't panic.. there are billions of us that has hbv.. just pray! have faith!
there are already treatment for hepa b....like me i also have hepa b and im under treatment now...my doctor ask me to have "BARACLUDE" everyday for 1 year and each of these cost 300 php....

baraclude do not affect virus just stop replication, i am under baraclude too but i have cirrhosis so it is necessary to stop liver damage but virus is not affected by baraclude

so the doctor was right there is no medication to clear virus or affect hbsag, now we are trying ntz which seams the only one to lower hbsag but it is off label, maybe some will clear hbsag by 1-2 years of ntz, we will see
our neighbor also have hepa b last year...but now he's already well...he just took baraclude for 1 year and have a regular check-up...
I have a normal liver and my only problem is the virus...
hi, im rica once again im here cuz im interested about your comment pls can you tell me ..or give me the information about the hospital or place where you check up i want the doctor knows much about this sickness can you give the contact no# too.,,,,,thank you
you have to consider one thing is liver damage by replication of the virus and another is the virus, tenofovir (viread, tenvir) and entecavir (baraclude) make replication of the virus so low that there is no liver damage but the virus is still there.

so drug must be used all life to stop virus replication and prevent liver damage, there is a minority of patients who can stop drugs after hbeag seroconversion and control virus by immune system (usually after 1 year interferon mainly, and less after baraclude and viread), and another minority who clears hbsag (about 11% in 5-10years)
what the name of the drug?can i buy it even w/out doctors receipt???

there is no good drug for all, it depends on hbe positive or hbe negative and hbvdna quantity, another thing to consider is severity of liver damage

i have seen you are inactive carrier, if hbe is negative and hbvdna low nitazoxanide is the best drug, prescription is usually required, check among these distributors if they all require prescription:
http://www.lupinpharmaceuticals.com/adrsub.htm#product_t

nitazoxanide has many generics look for nizonide500 which is the one used in alinia group, purity is 99,65%

other names: alinia, daxon, nitarid500 but don't know about purity on these
hi,
its true that heap b s a permanent situation coz its in the blood like AIDS. all u need to do is to boost ur immune system then ur body mechanism will eventually improve. we recommend health supplements to our patients that can boost the liver cell detoxification ability, the name of the supplement is liveright. u can try it and see results in moths...