Hepatitis B Community
how i regressed cirrhosis in 1,5years mainly by ANTHOCYANINS

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Anthocyanin-rich black currant (Ribes nigrum L.) extract affords chemoprevention
against diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular carcinogenesis in rats

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_yFgxI8KNcRYmZjM2Y4MmQtODYxYy00YjhkLTg2NGYtNWMwODdlOGU2ZWE1&hl=en_US

ANALYSIS OF THE BIOACTIVITY, METABOLISM, AND PHARMACOKINETICS OF ANTHOCYANINS IN HUMANS

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_yFgxI8KNcRNGI4NTBmZWYtMmZmMi00MzhjLWE4ZWQtNmI3MjVmYTcyNjcy&hl=en_US

ANTHOCYANINS quantity in foods, results on fibrosis are correlated to ANTHOCYANINS dose and since they have no toxicity a minimum of 200gr of berries fruits and 150gr of black rise daily is needed according to my experience.
its effect is also seen on general inflammation diseases, diabetes, cholesterol and so on

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_yFgxI8KNcRMjQ2ZDUyNTYtNTE3Ni00ZjIyLTliMGUtYzg4YzZlNDhkN2Zl&hl=en_US

i have used mainly berries fruit and black rice bran, plus many vitamins and moderate excercise and you have noticed in my various posts.now research results show what i have started about 1 year ago changing my diet.
Did you have FibroScan done ?

i posted already i had it in may 6.3kpa, normal liver is less than 6kpa but 0.3kpa is not relevant and now it is probably at 5kpa (decreased about 0.7-1kpa per month)

these ANTHOCYANINS plus other antifibrotics are also in heptech product fibroguard
Wow thet is great. I am on full dose hep.technologies and my pain is almust gone I fell great and my energy and sleap improve.I also eat blueberis every day.onley thing after I have high protein meal(pinutbutter,egg and beef)I get pain in right sidefor a moment and it goes a way.
onley thing after I have high protein meal

this is extremely bad for liver and the proteins should be from vegetables...if you use proteins for muscles build up you might ask todd for a correct diet, it would be too bad to repair on one side and make damage on the other
thanks,
those links are very interesting and helpful!
just saw the first file, and it says that black grapes are more powerful than the blueberries. and the most powerful is aronia nera, what's that? is it common in italy?
Hey Steffano,
I am a Hep-B person with Alt/Ast levels of 19/23 with Hep-B Virus DNA 82K and copies per ml as Hep-B Virus DNA 479K. I am going to the gym and intrested in doing body building, I wanted to know if I can take WHEY PROTEIN powder? I will consult my doctor also but thought of asking the forum if I can do so?

Regards
is aronia nera, what's that? is it common in italy?

no unknown, poland and russia use it as medicine

know if I can take WHEY PROTEIN powder?
yes but use the best quality and allnatural nothing synthetic, check liver by fibroscan at least yearly