if i am hbsag reactive there is any restriction for employment?
Hello
Dear forum member is it possible to cure hepatitisB how and how long it take?There is any restriction for employment due to hepatitis b .In my family even my wife is not being infacted by me, she is hbsag Negative,then why should be one restricted foe job in certain region.
priyank
Good questions.  Your wife may have positive anti-HBs which means she is immune.  Many people in society do not have immunity to HBV so depending on your HBV stage and depending on your job, your HBV may be a concern.  It is true also there is much unnecessary discrimination in society too.

Best.
Please keep your questions relating to your topic in your thread.

It is just a matter of fact that different countries have different understandings and different discriminations against HBV.  On your part, if you can try to avoid professions that involve no invasive procedures, you have less of a chance of being turned down.