Hepatitis C: Post Treatment Issues Community

This forum is for those who have taken HCV treatment, and have been off treatment for at least 6 months, to discuss any lingering or new health issues that may have been caused by the Hepatitis C virus itself or may be related to treatment for Hepatitis C. Some examples are autoimmune conditions, previous medical conditions exacerbated by the virus or the treatment, liver damage, and inflammation of the joints.

Thank you very much for creating this new forum for  us.
I hope this will be nice for people to come here after 6 months or more off tx to try to find things that may help them with HCV, treatment, etc related problems.  It won't scare new people from doing tx; I would never want to do that. Tx is so important for those who are experiencing extra hepatic manifestations as well as being confused as to why they are not feeling 100%.  I hope it will be like a support group much like the HCV Wanderers or the HCV Society who have a post tx support group.  I like it here, want to stay here and hope others will too.
I hope it helps someone
I hope it helps someone
hi and well done you for getting a new site going its going to be good knowing that there is a site for post tx Good un love Jules xx