Hepatitis C Community
12 Week PCR Results

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

12 Week PCR Results

UNDETECTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all - whom have helped me so much to get me to this point in my course of treatment.

May God's blessings and mercy be upon us all.

TnHepGuy
Congratulations:)
What a boost, eh?  Ride this high to the end of the tx.
Congratulations to all of you who recently passed this important benchmark.
Maj Neni
you go guy!!!! great news!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one word that really raises your hope and determination. I am rooting for a complete SVR for you. After all the ups and downs and sideways you've gone through seeing that word must feel real good :-)

God Bless,

TonyZ
Right on Dude

KEEP IT GOING

Bob L.

GOD BLESS
Hi everyone -

Congrats on being undetectable!!!  

What number is undetectable?  Is it zero?  My hubby couldn't wait for his doc to come back to town so we asked that they fax over the results.  Can someone help us determine what this means?  It sounds very good and promising but we don't want to get too excited until we know more.  He's a 1a stage 3 has had it for at least 30 years.  He's on shot 16.

Was:

ALT 1049
AST 474
Viral load of 16 million

Now:

ALT 14
AST 23
Viral load 600 (it actually has the less than symbol in front of 600).

Thanks for your input,
Lori
TnhepGuy--  congrats!! what a feeling!!!  you go!

Lollymart--  seems like your hubby is in much better shape.  blood work looks GOOD!  he is undetectable on a test that measure up to 600.  if he is <600 that is great news.
WOW...THE GOOD NEWS NEVER ENDS THIS WEEK! AWSOME NEWS!
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!
Add one more. I just go my 12 week showing clear. Was 13.2mil, 1b
Welcome to the 12 wk undectable list and congratulations:)
THE LESS THAN SIGN (<) MEANS THEY CANNOT FIND THE VIRUS = UNDETECTABLE!!!  Congratulations, hooray, three cheers or more!!!  Me, too -- I've had my good news since 4/22, but haven't been here to visit and share.  It's news that is such an "up," it makes the rest of the journey easier.  This is the why and the wherefore.  Now, it feels like knowing we CAN make it to the goal, we CAN do it, and that is like having a liferaft -- OK maybe just an innertube, but it floats -- during the difficult times, rough days.
TnHep...I'm really happy for you! You have helped all of us so much with information.  You are definitely a godsend to our board!

All the rest....Way to go!!  Some of these viral loads...Well its just awesome that we are all kicking this dragon all over the board!!
Whew! I'm glad I saw this before the thread closed.  Tn yankee; way to go! I am so happy for you, I guess you don't need to extend now. How exhilarating. It is 11;48p in the east coast, and am pleased I got to see this before bedtime.
lolly; congrats to your hubby, great news.
Cheriums its never too late to share good things. On with the fight.
Great news........i know how you feel  :)
TN- What a nice surprise... To see your name here again and to read such wonderful words.   I've been away for a while and your
UNDETECTABLE is the first thing I read. That was exactly what I needed today. Congratulations

Lolly  <600  from 16 million is undetectable. Congtats to you and your husband.

This dragon doesn't have a chance here as long as we all stick together

Good Luck to everyone..      Kim
Hey, excellent!!! Congratulations,

Pete
Great news!
Congratulations to each and every one. It's a good feeling, certainly, and makes the rest of this bearable. Good luck to all of us on going the distance.
Wow!!  So much good news today (lots in recent weeks, too)  Maybe this dragon can be beat for good one day soon.  Congradulations to all!
Thank you all for the congrats and letting us know what <600 meant.  We just couldn't wait till the doctor came back to tell us what it meant.  We're lurkers and read the message board every day. And it's nice to know we can come here and get support when necessary.  Nik's been having a rough time on tx and this good news makes it sooooo much more bearable.

Wow!  From 16 million to undetectable?!  It does work!

Lori and Nik
The great news just keeps coming and coming!!!!!!  Congrats to you all.......I think the "Dragon" is "draggin'"........hip hip hooray!
Congratulations, all you 12 week-ers.  Just keep on rolling now.
Lori, the next time Nik has a viral load count, ask for a more sensitive test; he'll be ready at 24 weeks for a Heptimax, which detects down to <5... He's hopefully there now, with the drop he's dont.  I'm really proud of all you dragon slayers.
Maj Neni
Greattttt Newwssssss Guys

Keep it Going

Bob L
Congratulations!!!!!! Another dragon bites the dust! It's great to see all these undetectables.
Terrific news!  Congratulations on all of the undetectable results!  caruu
CONGRATS!!!!!  Beautiful words --- beautiful day!!!
Enjoy!
I LOVE GOOD NEWS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!