Hepatitis C Community
Abdominal full feeling???? INF LIVER?

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Abdominal full feeling???? INF LIVER?

In the past month I've put on some weight,but it doesn't feel like normal...I feel really tight at my diaphram where my liver is..Like my gut is full..But not my lower intestine area.And I notice that most of the pooching out is right at that area which is unusaul for me (at fat times)...LOL...I'm equally fat if that makes sense......Is anyone else experiencing this???? I'm UND...But I have to tx till August....I'm wondering if this Inflammed liver,and I have occasional gurgling or bubbling effect where GB should be. or in that general area.

Idea?????? Thoughts??? experiences????
http://www.mamashealth.com/organs/gallbladder.asp
i clearly don't know what i am doing right now and shouldn't be posting... where are the posting police when you need them.  deputy bug....

i will try to sleep.  sorry about your inflammation hope it is due to a winning battle against the little viruses...
I have been getting the same since I started tx in January.  I get a tight feeling all across my liver / diaphragm area.  My doc says it is not something she normally hears of and do I want to pursue it with an ultrasound scan?  It does fluctuate depending on how full my transverse colon is, (which runs right across the same area) but I think that just reflects the extra sensitivity of the liver sac.  I don't look any fatter/different, just get the tight feeling.

It is disturbing me and I'd like to know what's going on there.  Maybe it's a symptom of the liver healing and rearranging itself - I hope so.  I still have low level virus (9000) so maybe it's a sign that the virus is active and breeding - I hope not.  It is a good sign for me that you are UND and you are still getting this.

Any more light on the subject would be appreciated,
dointime.  

Whats a swiss kriss????? And my nexy question is ,is it safe while on tx??
BTW I'm 28/48.....
I shoulda read through previous posts before starting a new thread on the same topic!

Brad,

Swiss kriss is fantastic - all herbal - been using it for years.

Doing time,

that sounds like the sx I posted about above, only you phrased it better - it is like a tightness in that area that never really goes away.

i'm at week 18 of 48.  This problem started around the end of month 3.  While it's not getting worse, it's not getting better, either.

it's just another of the long list of SX i nevr bother mentioning to my Dr.

But it's good to hear feedback from others.  I sometimes feel like it's all in my head . . .

wyntre
I think that what it's been...I think My liver is adjustingand that my Bile duct is getting clogged at times then clearing...I went and got some Pomegranate juice and some figs yesterday and I'm going to focus on helping my body to function...The swelling or pooching out has gone down...I may have had a backup......If anyone knows of any safe herbals or fruit and vegie things that will help clear me out naturally I'd appreciate it......
Swiss Kriss herbal laxative tabs.

Google it and lots of sites will pop up.

Yes, they're safe on TX, according to my PCP.  He made me bring the bottle in and checked all the ingredients and said there's no adverse effects on the liver from any of them.

He's from Russia, and his father-in-law (also from Russia) has been using the product for years.

i've been on it for several decades and as long as I'm not eating peanuts or ben and jerry's cherry garcia ice cream, i'm fine!

BTW, I'm on week 18 of 48.

wyntre
plop plop fizz fizz oh whata relief it is..........LOL