How long to the side effects of Incivek stop after you finish 12 week
I am one week and 3 days out away from finishing incivek. Last night I ate out with friends and was taking my riba with the dinner 7pm. That was the plan. First the dinner was late coming out more like 8. Then no sooner did I get it in it came back out. I am concerned my dose may have come back out and that I was late! Dinner was awful so I am not sure if I am still having SE from incivek or it was the dinner. Had some other issues during the week with digestive both constapation/diarhea. I may have also been a nervous wreck worried about being late and getting upset with the waitress. How hard can hummus and goat cheese be? I didn't have to say a thing the waitress didn't charge me and I tipped her anyway. I will never let this happen again. And what are the chances of this messing with my treatment?  UND at 4 week and do not want to mess this up!
keep in mind there symptoms with riba and interferon too...i had damage done to my esophagus during tx from acid reflux...now i have to eat pills for it for ever to avoid throat cancer...the incivek should have already done its thing by this time in tx.....good luck....billy
"How long to the side effects of Incivek stop after you finish 12 week"

Some of my side effects from Incivek disappeared soon after stopping Incivek, within a day or two. However, as workingdog says, both Interferon and Riba have a lot of side effects too. So you stomach problems may be from them.

"And what are the chances of this messing with my treatment?  UND at 4 week and do not want to mess this up! "

Being "late" with 1 Ribavirin or missing 1 Ribavirin last night should not affect your treatment outcome. You were UND at week 4. You have completed 13+ weeks of treatment. Ribavirin has a long half life (whereas Incivek has a very short half life). Your blood level should not have dropped enough to make a difference from that one incident.
I lost a dose during an extreme nausea event at week 9. Was UND at week 4 and still at week 12. Will get my next reading for week 24 on 9/11   I think that you will be fine dose wise but is so icky to have gotten sick after dinner. My digestive outburst have happened here and there after stopping incevik at week 12. They were much better but still had some. Best wishes on the rest of your journey.
In my husband's case, after a couple of days he felt better.  Over the next weeks he gradually improved and felt very well by week 14 or so.
Advocate1955
As the others suggest the Peg & Riba come with their share of sides but sudden nausea & vomiting sounds like the Incivek to me. I saw you treated 48 before so you know how the Peg & Riba can be. Trust me you will feel so much better when you are off the Incivek.

In the beginning I got sick a few times & had a few bouts of diarrhoea as welll. I freaked when I thought there was a chance I did not absorb the Incivek. As a result I foolishly re-dosed and I ended up being short a bunch of pills at the end. I actually had to call Vertex since I needed more pills than my doctor's office had on hand.

Congrats on being UND at week 4!
Feel better ♫
im 4 days till my 12 wk of encivek . i am negative since 4 wks. because of some bad side effects . if i stop 4 days early will it make my hepc come back? my viral load started low at 874.000.
All you have is 4 days left? You can do it!!! Your best chance is to take all meds at optimum dosage. That said, my doc told me I could quit a week early, but I took them all...Mark