What is dizziness from?
I am at week 21/24 and just developed this dizziness.  It is every time I move (bend over, turn my head) Is it related to anemia?  Really weird feeling the last 2 days.

Lauren
maybe due to anemia and being out of breathe.  i had it pretty often around 20something weeks, but i'm txing for 48 wks.  i had panic attack like symptoms and just had to sit down and drink lots of water.  but if you're gonna tell your doc about it, don't call it "panic attack" or else your hepa's gonna refer you to a psychiatrist.  maybe you can try some generic anti-dizziness pills, kinda like Benadryl and safe to use (for me).  but i adjusted by wk 30, i could feel it when it comes on, and somehow can force myself to concentrate to prevent it from happening.  i also figured that if you live in a cold area where inside of buildings use excessive heat that i had trouble breathing (mostly had those symptoms inside buildings where air isn't fresh as cold fresh air outside)  maybe need to get some fresh air and take slow nice stroll when the weather's nice outside :)
Dizziness is s symptom perhaps of low haemoglobin and anaemia but not really attributed to panic attacks in my mind.  Nothing wrong with going to a psychiatrist if you need to - I was referred to one, he was fantastic, very reassuring and put my treatment back on track.

I got the same dizziness for weeks - had to learn to sit up slowly, not bend down and take action to avoid feeling dizzy.  But would always forget.  Still do get it from time to time but not constantly anymore which is FANTASTIC.  I am 22/48 and got the dizziness most of the time.  The lowest my Hmg got was 10.4 and went up to 11.6 in January but that did not really stop the dizziness anyway - it has just abated lately so might be a symptom of the treatment.  Who knows?

I did find that once I got moving, walking, it did abate as well after a few minutes.
I feel that way too sometimes, But I was also told that it was fluid in my ears. I did not start treatment because of it, put it off until I had finished the med's they put me on. I was suppose to start treatment somewhere around 12/08 and ended up not starting until Jan 2nd. But it has started up agian, not as bad but I am concerned that it will be. Bending over or even laying your head back, or even rolling over in the bed. I hate feeling that dizzy feeling. I have also had panic attacks the 2 are very different for me. I had 2 seizures about 10 years ago that they ended up saying that it was stress related. I;m still unsure what I think about that one, But I do not have them now, I was also a heavy partier back then so that could have been the reason too. I am on med's for Anxity which really did help.  Hope u feel better! Both of u....
If i sneezze i have to hold on to something,afraid ill hit the dirt
so I guess it will pass.  Thanks for your responses.  I am having a hard time doing anything the last couple of days.