pain under right rib cage
Hi all, going on 27 wks, and doing well.  Just last few days experienced a pain on right side under my rib cage,, not constant.  Do you think this sounds like anything related to treatment or just something else?

BTW... getting 2 8 week old puppies tonight with hubby. Hubby said he would take control of them,,,, Good for the mind and soul!  I know,,, crazy!!

Have heard from others about twinges in the liver (under right rib cage).  I had a few pains in chest near same area towards end of TX, pain behind ears and pain in eyes when I started the boceprevir.  I think brief pain in weird places may just be part of the deal.  I think if there's no fever and they just come and go it's not a worry.  Mention it to your team.

I had that ache off and on for years and always figured it was my liver.  Now I found out that I have gallstones, so maybe it wasn't my liver.  But, it has been coming much less frequently lately (in week 44 of tx), so maybe it was my liver ha-ha.  

I agree with newleaf.  I would mention it to the doc, but wouldn't worry too much about it unless it becomes severe and/or constant.

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABIES!!!!  =D
Thats exactly what I was thinking.

Thank you!
I have my first appointment next week, but ever since I was diagnosed in March, I've felt "twinges" in what I'm certain is my liver.

Odd thing is, as soon as I stop dwelling on it, it goes away :-)

In my case, I think 99% of it is in my head, since I never noticed it before, and nothing has changed substantially since I was diagnosed - except that now I know I have liver disease.

Does it go away when your occupied with something else?
I think RobertBeWell may be on to something. I do notice that the more I think about it, the more I feel it.

But don't just dismiss it as that. In 2001 I started feeling discomfort right under the bottom of my ribs on my right side... this was long before I knew about my hep c... and the doc did an ultrasound and found I had 2 hemangiomas... one was the size of an egg. A lot of people on here say you have no feeling in the liver, but I sure felt something, and there was something there. Thank goodness they are benign, and only have to be watched for growth. My point is, after all of this rambling... if you keep feeling it when your mind is on something else, tell the doctor about it... You're paying him/her to watch the health of your liver after all.
Interesting Diane, I have several hemangiomas.  Pain comes and goes,,will keep an eye on it.  
Thank you!