Hepatitis C Community
painful blisters on hands

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

painful blisters on hands

I have tiny sore red blister grow on my hands & fingers & they tends to multiplying. I only had 3 pain spots on my thumb & index finger, and I thought I might have burned these areas without knowing...but today, I got more little red lumps only on my hands. They feels like being burned, painful when touched or pressed. Anybody knows what this is? My brother said doesn't sound like allergy because it's not itchy & too small to pop anything out...not a real blister. Help!
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SPOTS ON PALM OF MY HANDS. GOING ON A MONTH NOW AND THEY MULTIPLY BY THE DAY AND MORE TENDER.  I THINK MY HANDS ARE STARTING TO SWELL.  WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS FROM? IM NOT ALLERGIC TO ANYTHING BUT PET HAIR, HAY, AND GUINEA PIGS.  
Avatar n tn
I have the same too... Havve had for a couple of years now.  They come and go.  But when they come they multiply.  I have been to a dermatologist and he had never seen anything like them or heard of them... He said chillblains or ecsma but they arent either.  I jhave been researching on the web and have read other sufferers sayaing it might be dyshidrosis but im not convinced! Just wished I could get to the bottom of it. As very sore, pin ***** type dots slighly raised blisters.
I WENT TO MY DOCTOR  AND HE HADNT SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT ALSO, SO HE SENT ME TO A DERNATOLOGIST AND IT TOOK A MIN BUT HE SIAD I HAVE THE SAME THING MENTIONED ABOVE.. CHILLBAIN CAUSED FROM CLIMATE.  POOR CIRCULATION IN MY HANDS AND A CERTAIN PROTEIN IS RELEASED AND CAUSES THE BUMPS. HE RECOMMENDED ME TO FIRST TRY WEARING GLOVES AND KEEPING MY HANDS WARM AT ALL TIMES.  I WORK THE FRONT DESK @ A HOTEL AND I AM WEARING GLOVES! LOL I DO NOTICE A DIFFERENCE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO BE SOLD ON THE DIAGNOSIS. HE SAID THERE IS A PILL FOR THIS BUT MAKES YOU NAUSEA AND DIZZY SO TRY KEEPING HANDS WARM FIRST TO SEE IF IT HELPS ANY.  I HAVE ALWAYS HAD COLD HANDS AND FEET BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH MY FEET.  I THINK I WILL GO TO ANOTHER DERM. FOR ANOTHER LOOK TO MAKE SURE. ALSO HE SAID THIS DOES COME AND GO WHEN IT GETS COLD OUT AND NOOBODY REALLY KNOWS WHY EXACTLY. TIME WILL TELL. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW. I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANY SPOTTERS LIKE MYSELF!
Show those blisters to yur gastrodoc. It sounds like you may have porphyria cutanea tarda. It causes blistering and scarring on sun exposed parts of the body. It is seen in patients with HCV. Or, it may be some type of vascular problem from cryoglobulinemia which also goes along with HCV.
Thanks, but that's not it.
I have these small blister type bumps on my fingertip pads. They are really tender and hurt. I am now starting to get little skin bubbles too in the same area. My right thumb seemed to be effected first, and now its on several finger tips. My right thumb is starting to develop little skin bubbles. I have a feeling that my other fingers with follow suit. This really *****. I was already diagnosed with psoriasis when I was a child... that's not what this is. When I read the symptoms to eczema, it doesn't seem to exactly fit either. Wish I knew... I can't afford to go to the doctors with no insurance.
I too have PCT and have had 7 phlembotomies. My Ferritin started at 809 and its down to 46 yesterday. The problem is that the blisters are not stopping. I have them on both hands and they are so sore, I cant stand it. I'm HCV geno 1A and viral load over 3 million...I'm waiting to get insurance to ok the drugs to start my treatment, but nothing yet. I'm very frustrated and just want to cry...On top of all that, my face is very dark and I have hair growing on the sides of my face...My Grandkids keep asking me what is wrong with me....I'm so over this...
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Nighthawk61 I DO NOT KNOW THE WORD FEAR... Comment
fretboard uploaded new photos
May 04
Track your weight over time