Hepatitis C Community
swollen knot on vaginal area

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

swollen knot on vaginal area

last night i was washing my area and found a knot that was a little painfull. i have started a realationship with this guy i knew from school. after i sleept with him someone started a rumor he has herpes. does this sound like i may have it. he has no symptoms of it. or am i just buying in to the talk.
It is always better to be safe....go see a doctor as soon as you can.
I believe herpes is one of the autoimmune things that can flare up during tx.

hpoe not

You said a knot, is there any open sore or areas of skin that are red or discolored around this area, or is the know below the surface of the skin and not visible unless felt for?

My understanding is with herpes there are open sores or reddish scaly type skin that is visible to the eye.

I agree with the others, go to your Physician or at least call his nurse.

TonyZ
very very good hope your the same to you and everone here, i think snook man said at one time he used to work on fishing boats bet he could help with this knot. p.s had a dream i was to be the next martha stewart apperntice. might just be the meds going to my head
l not know what to say about this, get book on fishing knots and see if any look like it. why knot
i wish Med help would write a definition under the word hepatitis, I can't believe how many stray here with std problems;  boils, pimples and now knots...
Tying vaginal knots is a fine domestic art involving much delicacy and skill.  I definitely applaud your career move.   Oh, and give my love to Martha.
My god, tying vaginal knots...I can only imagine.

sorry, let me intorduce myself, my name is Snook. Are you married?
Looking for a friend?

Kidding of course.....unless you can do other tricks, as then I would definately have to take the responsibility to examine and lend my services and medical opinion to your condition..

All kidding aside, have your Dr check it out if the swelling doesn't go down.. You have a lymph gland in the groin area that can swell. Have it checked out, and tell your boyfriend to take it easy. Too much pelvic thrusting might cause the same condition...I stress might.