Hepatitis Social Community
Badge Display Option

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Badge Display Option

For anyone who doesn't like the badges you have an options of whether or not you want the badges displayed.

Go to My MedHelp, click on Account Settings,  beside Notifications click on privacy.  See my badges has an option for Nobody or Everyone.

I have clicked Nobody but I can see the badges by name.

Trinity
all this talk is making me starry eyed.  To star or not to star, that is the question.

Frankly all of this glitter provided by MH seem pretty innane.  Especially the best answer part.  I have noticed some stupid (forgive the french) answers called best.  Does thh check change if someone gives a better answer than the original best?  What I want to know is when are they going to have a spell check?

frijole
I've done the same thing, for some reason I keep losing a star , getting it
back and losing it again:(...well at least can do has all of his now:)
Hmm... I just tried it too. What exactly is this supposed to affect? By badges do you mean stars and 'best answers' cr@p?
Stars Bill but I called them badges because I believe that's the term MH uses.  Don't know about the best answer.  Can you see stars displayed by my name now?

Trin
I believe Cando has a rouge star and it's been catting around on him for quite some time.

Trin  :)
:)
You’re always a star in my eye, Trin; but yes, I can still see your stars/badges whatever they’re called.

I think maybe they’re debadgerator button is broken?
Yes i have a star problem, he came back a week ago but then it was gone again, angel i think maybe our stars are running together they seem to come and go at the same time. But if he is running with your star i really can't blame him. Lucky son of a star.

Trin, i see your stars, wanna see mine?......:)

I got candy here.

frijole
Sure, sounds fascinating.  Bring the black whip licorice.

Trin AKA Dominatrin
I think Medhelp is only providing SPF 5, and what we really need is SPF 50 (Star Protection Factor) for these intense star-filled days.

By the way, I imagine Zach could probably whip up some French Twist ice cream for fun and games...

If the gals in SC are anything like their politicians, look out :o)!
Yes, but my birth state is MA....Barney?
Oh, no; you mean Bahwny Fwank? THAT Barney :o)? I was referring to the libidinous reputations of the South Carolina politicos, but that definitely throws a left curve into things, Trin… :)

Oh how gross.  I earned a best answer with that????????????????????  How absurd to add that feather to my cap.  You were here an hour ago -- can I catch you
bean
LOL our stars are united:)
Hell, better your post about starry eyes than my blather about Barney Frank, Kathy :). I’m here now, but it’s late in Texas, huh?

Bill
We can't exclude you frijole.  Misery loves company.  Now you must boldly display your stars and best answers even if it has nothing to do with real information or good advise.  And remember, honest criticism or argument is not allowed and your stars may wander if you choose to engage in such activity.

Trin
You are scaring the fire out of me (or is it the stars shooting from my brain?)  I see a lot of that (the nothing to do with real information or good advice) around here.  I guess it always was.  I do, by the way enjoy your posts.  Lots of sound advice and good real information.  Maybe in light of the baseball all star game being in a few weeks we should institute voting on best answers.
frijole