Hepatitis Social Community
Beamish, scratchinhead, others

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Beamish, scratchinhead, others

Okay, Rglass showed up but haven't seen a few on here since the BIG CHANGE! Plus their on tx (not out 'living' life again) so you guys and a few others haven't seen....where you at?
Okay??

LL
as johnny winters useta sing-"still alive & well..."..So glad to see yr back and hope the end of trx is in sight-you are v close to finishing,yes?... i have been presidential politiking and dealing with a bunch of family matters....and now i am watching our economy crash&burn-parachutes everyone!.....hope the gods are smiling on your piece of heaven...(-:
okay beam. let it out -- who are you campaigning for (or against?)
beamish, glad to see your doing okay. You must've showed up while I was in 'lock down',lol. Yep, all good in my world, or nothing worth fretting over and tx in week 18.

firjole. uh oh! I see another over 300 post political thread coming!

Anyone get that 'gossip' e-mail on Obama and his heritage,etc.?

LL
Glad you are doing well at18.  Were you clear at 12?

I am still somewhat undecided on the vote, so anyone I hold in high esteem (like my friend beamish) has influence over me.  Of the many issues that I am strong on (of note, population control - or maybe management is the best word) I believe I am swayed to the Democrats...\
so bring it on.........
  UND at week 4, than had to reduce twice tho, still am, 6 dose's left :}...after 18 today.
(still seems like 6 mths. tho!) Hmmm, doing well at 18?? Not!! j/k....it hurts/sucks/bites! But better off than many and 2b, gotta not whine too much :}

I am at a loss on the candidates! Really more from being on tx and not following enough. That's why I actually like the political debates here! I learn some from them versus following TV right now!
And I'd like to hear that answer too Beamish :} ??

LL
I DID NOT DO THAT  6 TIMES !!!!!!

LL
Awesome - clear at 4.!  Just a little trip in the park, 24 weeks.  Over before you now it.  How great is that
frijlle
CLEAR at 4 is Wonderful Good news!..y'all kicking virus butt, girl......i am so glad to hear that trx is working for you..and 24 weeks is getting nigh on hand..TRX suxs!!..                  i am willing to share my own political preferences,but i am not gonna argue on this board/forum-sheeit,people here are trx'ing with the nastiest drugs-i remember ALL too well....i did 3 days in new hampshire working w the Edwards campaign...he just strikes me as capable,intelligent and a great fighter..with maybe 'less baggage' than some others...? i esp relate to his working class upbringing..i think that we need somebody that has experience on that level too.....Just my own personal opinion.
Good thoughts Beam.  I like him too but have not shifted my weight to anyone in particular.  I will let the heavys do that. In a way I like the idea of a clean sweep -- vote out everyone who has ever been in Washington and start fresh.  Thre was an article in Newsweek about the importance or lack thereof of having the Washington experience.  Some of our greatest presidents had not stepped inside until elected.  I wonder how our friend Califia is supporting?
bean

I'm alive and kicking. Just got back from 5 day ski trip at Mt Bachelor (Central Oregon). Knee hurts, back hurts, muscles hurt so bad I can barely walk. I have lots of computer projects (ecommerce site for my ski camp guys, forum for my custom ski boot company) have lots of deadlines at work. Just got 2 huge boxes of nutrients in the mail, gotta sort them out, index them, portion out how much when, cost them out to help people on this forum, build a database to hold it all and help calculate per-diem cost. Worried more about my knee than my liver. It just sits there and goes along for the ride, for now. Cold as a proctologists flashlite around here. East wind and all that. Gotta go to work, sigh. Thanks for caring.

Scratch

Don't know what to say about the new foum look. It is clunkier and stuff takes longer to open up. I might be more hesitant to log on and look. Sure hope that everyone keeps contributing.

Hi everyone, I haven't been around much either. I have been knitting my @ss off! lol That flu kicked my butt and now I started school and have contractors galore tearing out my kitchen. The only good thing is I get to eat out more and ins. will pay for it. Set up the microwave in the garage so I can heat stuff up. Going out for every meal is a drag.  I got great news!  My son in Oregon is coming this weekend with the grandkids. I am so excited. They didn't come for Christmas. Only thing is that I doubt the kitchen will function, so we ALL eat out....8 people we have to feed.

I watched Meet the Press when Hillary was on. She was terrible.  I love Edwards, but I really think it will come down to Obama and Hillary.  So I am inclined to go with Obama, although if Hillary or Edwards win the primaries, I sure would support anyone of them.  I think we have some good choices for the Dems. Main goal is to get the darn republicans OUT of office. They have put us in a war and now a recession. Bush is the worst president ever. I hope he goes down in history as the worst.  

Okay, Rglass, explain now how the economy is doing SO well.  
Just happened in today. Wow things have changed here in the format.  Do not really have much time to post lately.  Still dealing with hubbies Hodgkins.  Between that and the kids, well just no time.  I will call the doctor today to set up my 1 year post.  Keeping fingers crossed.  I was UND at 8 months.

Beamish good to see you post.  Glad you are taking life in stride.  Motion Pic. Insurance did end up treating us very well; including the pension for him and then me for life. I will have their insurance untill I am 65 and the to Medicare and Motion Pic as secondary.  It is time we get some good news. Things are not looking very good for my husband. Thought I was going to loose him Christmas Eve.  Platlett count of 15 and blood pressure at 54/22 and having a hard time getting back up. Bag of Plateletts and 3 units of blood later and we finally got him back to normal.  All that we had shrunk down through the years has returned by 50% and many, many new areas.  We started a new chemo regiment yesterday to try and shrink things down again so he can do a bone marrow. City of Hope accepted him, appt Feb 7. in the mean time we do chemo for him once a week, an all day affair as an out patient.  

Friole:  Good to see you post, hope all is well.

Will try to post more often.
Cajun

the only good news:union programs came thru!...so glad for that ,but all the rest saddens my soul..My best to you&husband.GOODLUCK and FAREWELL....
hmmmm...you don't mention snowboarding? tried it once and I couldn't sit down for a week my a$$ was so sore....I'm a pretty good skiier though, don't know about now...youre lucky....

You should know better by now. The Democrats already have the worst “President Ever Award” sewed up and as much as I dislike Bush, he will never come close to talking the Award from Jimmy Carter.  Remember the Recession, Highest Interest Rates, Iran Hostages, etc? He was so bad as a President, when Reagan met with him, Reagan didn’t even bring a Pen and Pad to take notes.
I watched the caucus the other night and kept waiting for Hillary or Obama to say, “I Know You Are But What am I”. My prediction still stands. Rather it be Hillary or Obama, it will be like when Walter Mondale ran another embarrassing moment for the Democratic Party. I still say Edwards is the only Democrat that could at least put up a fight on Election Day. Neither Hillary nor Obama is presidential material but for ratings, the Media is focusing on them. The end result, the media is going to destroy any hope for the Democrats.

with all due respect, and I respect your opinion...why Edwards?, he's more leftwing then either of them, coming from a Republican, I think that's curious, though okay of course... and I happen to think that was one of the best debates in a long while, stupid bickering aside, they did get to meaty issues, and what their differences were..

.prob a matter of opinion as to who is the worst pres, I do think Carter wasn't a great pres, I'll concede to that...but he didn't take us into war under a bunch of lies, at 9 billion a month...to list all of Bush's mistakes would take a whole page. When he got elected, I thought things would be bad, but never this bad...and McCain saying we could be there 25 years or more...that's just scary...where do these guys think they are going to get the money? And the troops to do that? We're spread short now...

They'd have to draft again, then you would see the protests in the streets...Americans would never stand for an all out  draft into Iraq....We can't keep going into hock with other countries...they prob wouldn't float us any more dough anyway...we're going down and S. Korea is going up? don't make sense...
hehehe...boy, dont get her started on politics! -  jus kidding Forseegood :)
I agree,should keep my piehole shut...lol...but Rglass keeps it nice...
It’s not that I am backing Edwards. I believe Edwards is the best contender that The Democratic Party has to offer in the election. I strongly believe, if Hillary or Obama makes it to the election (and one of them will) it will be a landslide victory for The Republican Party. Don’t misunderstand me; I am not overly thrilled with what the Republicans are offering. If Ross Perot were running, I would probably vote for him. I thought Perot was hilarious. As far as Carter goes. No he didn’t get us in a war, but he should have. Iran held us Hostage for 444 days and we have lost the respect of the Middle East every since. He should have told Iran, we may loose about 70 Americans but you are about to loose an entire country and we have no plans of rebuilding it when we are through. Iran released the hostages’ just days after Reagan took office (what a coincidence). As far as Iraq goes, these people have killed each other since the beginning of time and will continue to kill each other after we leave. As bad as I hate to admit it, only some one like Sadaam Hussein will be able to keep them under control. So, as far as I am concerned, we can bring our troops home now. The next country that supports terrorist against THE USA, we leave you nothing but holes where your Government Buildings and Palaces once were. It probably wouldn’t take but once and we will have their respect again. The days of thinking Peace can obtained by walking around Bare Footed and sticking Flowers in Gun Barrels was nothing but a dream. It is 2008 and it is sad but for now, peace can only be obtained through Superior Fire Power. Eventually, either Nature will get us (regardless of what Gore says, the world always has and will change) or we will kill ourselves. We can all drive Electric Cars, Have Democracy Cake Walks, Hold Hand and Sing Give Peace a Chance until we are Blue in the Face, and it will not change a thing. I know these words are harsh but, this is the way I see it. I think it was Einstein that once said, “I do not know what form of weapons will be used in WW3 but WW4 will be fought with Stones.”
don't agree with all of it, but I agree with a lot. Nice debating with someone who stays civil....:) yeah, bare footed and sticking flowers, I did some of that...oh boy...when I wasn't rolling doobie doos of course...
Yes, I agree. Not everyone can handle the fact that people have opposing views. These people generally turn to personal attacks. I try to spot them early and avoid certain discussions with them because nothing positive is going to come out of it anyway. My nightly XANAX is starting to kick in so, I guess I am going to crawl in the bed and try to make it through the news. Good Night, R Glass
Love that quote RG!  I am going to have to use it.  I have to appoligize for my comment about the economy. I mixed you up with someone else who thought the economy was great a few weeks ago.  I agree Carter was terrible. I remember those 18%  rates for a mortgage, I was trying to sell a house.  He bungled that helicopter rescue etc, etc.  He would have NEVER taken us to war. Gotta give him credit for that, although he really bungled the whole Iran thing. I like what you said about getting the heck outta Iraq now.  Let them put there country back together. As a peacenik myself I wasn't opposed to going to Afganistan, but when Bush said let's go to Iraq, I was totally confused and opposed it adamently Frankly, I think we have more to worry about with single terrorists and not countries attacking us, as what happened in Afganistan. It won't be a country that attacks us, but some extremist faction of terrorists. That is what is so crazy about trying to defend ourselves.  Why are we going to hold a country responsible for the actions of lunatics they don't support either. Now in Musharif's case, he needs to get a back bone and start rooting these guys out. He would most likely lose his own life if he did.  

Hmmmmm the election for the Dems is interesting and I respect your opinion, in fact so much so that I don't want believe it and hope its not true. I like Edwards, I don't like Hillary and Obama is showing his affection for black causes a bit too much.  But the way the media is NOT focusing on Edwards I am sure as you that we will come down to Hillary and Obama.  I will vote for one of them and hope like hell that your prediction is not true.  As a republican, who do you think has the best chance of making it to the election on that side?
the reason that hostages were released after reagun took office was the result of a 'behind the scenes ' arrangement:hostages for weapons.....this secret exchange continued and our prez re-armed iran for it's ongoing war w/ iraq and the monies recieved were used to fund the contras in c. america...rem. the iran/contra embroglio? they were  providing weaponry for both sides in middle east( iran vs. iraq-millions died) and subverting these illegal funds to a program which was prohibited by congress...a tangled web of deception&real polotik  which began before republicans gained the white house-in other words -secret deals involving american foreign policy were arranged while these guys were merely nominees for office...American political history is indeed a sordid affair..i personally believe prez carter's most egregious act was allowing/funding indonesian acts of agression against east timor ,in which 50,000 natives were killed....."full many a deed smells sweet at nite that stinks in the heat of the day".....few heroes and many corpses
Ah, thanks for the history. I had forgotten that little deal before regun. Yep, that Iran/Contra was a doozy. Yes, it is hard to believe Carter allowed and funded the killing of those in East Timor. He was an ineffective president in many regards. But do you think he would be considered the worst president ever?  I'm not sure about this. I think Bush is way up there in my book.  What do you think?
I will try to answer some of your questions but I don’t have much time so they will be short.

Why are we going to hold a country responsible for the actions of lunatics they don't support either.
When we have Murderers, Serial Killers, Kidnappers, Accused Child Molesters, etc. in the USA, We track them down and arrest them with the help of our entire Nation. Generally these are single people. These Countries have GROUPS. I cannot be convinced that with little effort from themselves and their Government, These Groups cannot be rooted out. If they choose not help or provide information, then they are just as guilty and I have no sympathy for them.

I still stand by my claim that Carter holds the record as the worst president. But Bush will probably hold a close 2nd. The Democrats do have to share some of the blame for this mess also. If the Democrats had offered anything other than Kerry, Bush would not have been re-elected.

Which Republican has the best chance? It is still too early to tell. I wish we could take all of them (Rep.&Dem.), put their good and sincere attributes in a container cull out their political BS and personal selfish gain and build our own Frankenstein for president.
How refreshing to talk to a thoughtful republican.  I agree we need to hold these countries that harbor terrorists, ie; Musharrif in Pakistan.  There were no terrorists in Iraq before we went there, so who do we hold responsible for the terrorists there now?  Not letting the Baath party hold office when we invaded fueled the insurgency. Al-Maliki is ineffective and has not reconciled the factions. We have been there to long. Not to let the Baath party hold office really was a screw up on Bush's watch. Paul Bremmer, head of the coalition CPA (us and three guys from Slovenia), very a very foolish decision not to allow the Baath members back into the govt. under Bush. Bremmer turned down people that were under Saddam yet wanted to serve under a new govt.  We blew it there and are now allowing those Baaths to serve. Stupid, stupid...another stupid act. Besides going into Iraq in the first place, Bush Jr. wanted revenge for his father it seems....

Anyway,  as far as the worst President award there are many...Let's remember past pre civil war presidents like Pierce and Buchanan both Dems, and then the republicans Grant, Hayes, Harding and Hoover.  I think Bush comes in close to Hoover as the worst.  Carter was awful but doesn't enter the list I named.  So I still stick to my prediction that Bush is below Carter in that list. Not saying a whole hell of a lot. He was pretty inept.

Ah c'mon RG you know who you like best of the republicans. Please tell us who will serve us best if the Dems don't win.
Hey folks from the land of OZ.
From where I sit (thank god in another political country, mind you our ex leader little Johnny Howard was camped so far up Bushes B--- we had trouble finding him on election day).
Edwards seems like a good choice it's a shame the media over there isn't backing him as much maybe hes not spending enough of the tax payers money on the popularity poll?he sounds good he just needs a new barber. (o;
I like Edwards haircut!  It is to bad he doesn't get the press. He is running a pretty negative campaign, not a good one. All he is saying is that he is going after this group or that group and nothing else. Doesn't say how. Bush is a numbskul and I think even the republicans think so.  Where I sit, who is the best one of the republicans. God forbid it is McCain who will keep us in war for 25 years, or Huckabee who will burn all books that mention creationism, Guliani who can only claim 9/11 and not much more and Mitt Romney who is such a phony for changing positions as the wind shifts.  I dunno, perhaps Romney is the best choice. But how the hell do you trust him? He speaks with two tongues.  I would love to believe him on some issues but it is sure hard when he changes postions to suit the election population.  

Extremely interesting election though. Fun to watch.  Your little Johnny most likely would be up anyone's butt if they were running the US as prez.  
  scratchin.....A ski trip!! Here I'm worried your in a hospital, sick. Awww gee, you poor thing :}
My tx ends in March, and 50th b-day in shortly after (omiGod!) so I am going wherever there is still some snow! Got a list of after tx treats for myself :}
Glad your haning in there.

Beamish/frijole....yep, UND at 4 and only 6 more to go. Life is good, tho I am not the sweetest person these last few weeks! using the ol' tx excuse :}

Politcal comment to follow.

LL
I havn't heard all of Edwards raves but kind of liked the way he started doesn't take big corporate checks to fund his campain. I think he put him self on a budget? probably stuff him up though and seems to be interested in helping the workers get a better deal.Wants to bring your troops home tho he voted to send them in the first place i guess but he does say sorry.I think only Obama was out spokenly against that way back when.Hmm
Huckabee sounds rediculous and your country surely would't vote to be put back into the dark ages (maybe the world is flat after all)
McCain a war boy and havn't heard him much any way or any of the others except Hillary of course. (o:
Well good luck with that and good luck with where ever you are in your tx (o:
sfbay, going in and out of seclusion right now! And have my 1st cold on tx! Glad your feeling better and enjoy the kids :}

cajun, hi there. Yes the new forum is....not so great :{ The scrolling is driving me nuts and a few aren't posting much. Proactive said she has dial up and nearly impossible so she's not here much now.
So sorry about you hubby :{ The chemo (any!) is so hard. Are you saying he'll get a bone marrow transplant? I was in the room when a 2yr old recieved his donor marrow, what an awakening exp. his battle was. What will he do at City of Hope? Not 'up' on this with your husband, confused on 'shrinking', Hodgekins, bone marrow?? 'splain more :}
Hang in there and keep the faith. Know you need it right now,

LL

I am trying to keep up here :{ , with the candidates, but not doing so good in it right now!
All I will say is that if the 2 that are going to be the choices (expected 'choices') are who I'm hearing they are....not happy with either!

Keep talking, I need info., lol

LL
tho he voted to send them in the first place i guess but he does say sorry.......

Hillary say's sorry too :}

LL
Yep, both voted for the war, but Bush really tricked them into thinking he was going to go through UN inspections first. I don't think the congress that voted for this expected him to rush right in and they were not happy he did. I wouldn't have voted for it. Why the hell did we have to go there in the first place, the terrorists were in Afganistan not Iraq.  

That is a tough question because not one of them has completely convinced me that they are 100% prepared for ALL Aspects of the Job or should I say 100% qualified for the Job. It even looks worse for the democrats. As far as National Security goes, I would have to go with McCain, but the 25-year comment he made still boggles my mind and scares the Hell Out of me. I don’t care enough about Iraq to be there now, let alone 25 years from now. To Hell with Iraq, Rebuild Flora/Bama (It’s a Gulf Coast Thing). Romney is just like Obama and Monica Lewinsky’s Ex-Boy Friend’s Wife. He is just another fake, lying, politician. Huckabee I am concerned about his lack of Foreign Policy. He has stuck his foot in his mouth a couple of times but there is something about his character I trust. Maybe this country has swung to far to the Left and He may be what we need to balance things out. No, I don’t think there will be any Book Burnings. If I had to vote today (and this my change tomorrow), I would probably go with Huckabee.
Did anyone else notice the look on Hillary and Obama’s face when asked how would the Affordable Health Care {that both candidates guaranteed) would be available to ALL AMERICANS, under their administration, be paid for if the people’s income would not allow them to afford “Affordable Health Care.”  They both looked like a Deer caught in The Headlights. I wanted to yell, for once tell the truth. The same people that are struggling to take care of our own Health Care. We will have the additional burden. Yes, me and you.

One last Rant. I am so sick of the Excuses I voted for the War because I was deceived. If they had done their jobs, they would not have been deceived. The threat of WMD didn’t just pop up over night. It had been going on for years I hate to have to keep defending Bush but the information is not correct. Iraq taunted The UN for years over inspections and even refused to allow them into some parts the Country.
They didn’t vote one day and we were dropping Bombs the next day. There where plenty of time to make a stand and say “maybe this is not such a good Idea after all and we need to put more thought, discussion, and re-vote on this. If this war would have been a success, they would be bragging about how they voted for it and the WMD would be irrelevant.

Basically they are saying” I voted to send our Country into War. Out of Emotion because of False Information. They expect me to take their insults about The Bush Administration (Whom I Don’t Support) seriously when they are guilty of the same thing.
CAN YOU TELL IT IS A BAD RIBA DAY?
Hey, I'm still here and treating, I'm just pretty miserable lately and haven't gone online.  Hasn't had anything to do with the site change.  I'm pretty much ok with that since they toned down the brightness.  Still in the process of getting the consult set up with Gish.  I'm getting my medical records for them, which takes a while due to all of the hospitalizations.  And I was back in for a couple days this week (saturday and got out monday) for a fifth blood transfusion, so that adds more to the mass.  I'll feel much better when I can get an official recomendation on whether or not to alter my riba dosage, or to go with a shortened treatment (six mos instead of twelve) since I'm an acute, or anything else he might care to throw into the mix opinion wise.  And I have a HUGE mouth ulcer in a place where there should be an edict from on high that no one should ever su
ffer a mouth ulcer, right where my tongue joins my mouth, and its back so far, I can't even medicate it. yeah.  ok.  done whining.  LOL next time you ask where everyone is Lady Lauri, be careful what you ask for ;)
Yep, I can tell you are having a bad Riba day. lol  That's okay I had many. I am surprised I am still married!  Good thing I had the sense not to drive much.

There was a lot of false information from the CIA. They were the ones that relied on one little guy for theirs. Not too smart. Legacy of Ashes explains it better. I still think there was a lot of hysteria about 9/11 and wanting to get the culprits. Bush and congress were given false information on WMD. The way Bush phrased the bill he sent to congress made it sound like he was going to check things out before rushing into Iraq. I wouldn't have voted for it because I saw no reason to go there. Saddam wasn't the one who blew up the towers. We should have focused our attention on Bin Laden. We also shouldn't have given the task to the Afgans to go into those caves.

I know this won't be a popular stand, but I think we would have been better off to leave Saddam in power. We sure wouldn't be in the war we are now. After all he was OUR Saddam, we funded him. Our focus totally shifted out of nowhere. I think Bush had a grudge against him, b'c of his father. We still have few troops in Afganistan and Pakistan. I heard that Gates is sending Delta force in there. It's about time. We should have done it in the first place and maybe later focus on Saddam. He really wasn't involved or a threat IMO.  

Yes, congress is to blame, but Bush put us there bottomline and I won't forgive him. I don't really forgive those that voted for war, but I can get past that.  You are correct, congress would be patting themselves on the back if we had "won". There is no winning this war. Like Vietnam, I don't see it happening. We created a real mess in Iraq...now the terrorists ARE there. Saddam wouldn't have permitted it. I see no end and I say we cut our losses and get the hell outta there. Send those boys to New Orleans or to help rebuild our infastrure, not theirs.  

So you think Huckabee...he is a person one can like. His consumption tax scares the hell out of me so there is NO way I would support him, of course along with his far right religious issues.  

I really don't think we need someone to balance the left. The dems out there are so far to the right of me I am going to hold my nose and vote for one of them!  
Yep, I can tell you are having a bad Riba day. lol  That's okay I had many. I am surprised I am still married!

I just P1ssed Off my wife because she asked me if I felt like I could make it to her Great Aunt’s 100th Birthday Party tomorrow. I told her no and to just tell her I was there, she wouldn’t know the difference anyway. She didn’t find the humor in it.
I can't tell you how many events I missed in my 47 weeks and then more post tx after the hospitalizations and the fibro.  I am glad he stuck with me. I bit his head off more than once, along with everyone else's. We had a fire while on tx and had to pack and move out. What an ordeal! Besides the fact we have Giants, Warriors and 49 season tix. I used to go to the games with him. Couldn't do it so many times and he felt really lonely and wondered if I even cared anymore. Spouses have a hard time with tx. John told me he wished he had never let me do it. And I am sure if I want to re-tx we will be having a long conversation.  I stopped making appt's, I just couldn't keep them. Some days were good and most were awful so I quit making them.  My life was on hold. My life became slaying the dragon and learning how to do so. I had an awful dr. and so it was on me to find things out about this disease. Many times John just didn't understand and was hurt and lonely going to those events alone. I just couldn't help it.  I had a rough time, mainly due to the Neulasta I had to take for WBC. I made it to the lab, sometimes with a ride there. This is no picnic and spouses really suffer. I would advise when a day comes that you are feeling good, do something special for her, so she knows you care.

Linda

And another isn't MIA! Pro said dial up has limited her coming here a lot, a few haven't been around much since the change. The scrolling is driving me nuts tho...my scroll finger hurts! (and the joke for this is ???)

D*m girl, I sure hope you are able to do 6mths being acute but do all the research you can and hopefully some here can give some input. You have other health problems and you talk about them like ..."I went in for another cup of coffee today (transfusion!)", ya' make it sound so not 'heavy'! I know you have the ...oh forgot it....n-something anemia blood problem, all along with this and are at the ER/ in hospital so much. It'll be great if Gish feel's you'd SVR with 6mths. What are your Riba/peg dose's at and you were UND ? When?
  Sorry on the mouth ulcer :{ My sis suffered with them thru chemo,  like paper cuts , may be 'small' but so painful.
And thru it all you say 'I'll quit whining' :}, whine girl! I have been with much less reason.
  Okay, who else we missing here?  

Feel better soon!  This stuff is so wierd, shots hitting me harder now (lower dose's too), with each one, last couple days awful and got up today and went 'wait a minute here, I feel SORT OF normal"?????  Felt 'good' (according to tx 'good') and was thinking..."somethings wrong, I feel too normal", lol!! And now I am thinking...hmmmm, how WILL I feel tomorrow? I could do this rare day a few more times :}
Wishing you a 'normal' few days!

LL
tEh cAniDaTeZ oF teH cHaNg0rZ !!

LL .............Hillary say's sorry too :}
Hoping you got that as the sarcasm intended :}

.......If they had done their jobs, they would not have been deceived...............
Yup!

......Did anyone else notice the look on Hillary and Obama’s face when asked how would the Affordable Health Care {that both candidates guaranteed) would be available to ALL AMERICANS, under their administration, be paid for if the people’s income would not allow them to afford “Affordable Health Care.”  They both looked like a Deer caught in The Headlights. I wanted to yell, for once tell the truth. The same people that are struggling to take care of our own Health Care. We will have the additional burden. Yes, me and you...................

Yes...yes they did....me too!....and yes!
And my basis for that one liner political post of mine.............
.........if the 2 that are going to be the choices (expected 'choices') are who I'm hearing they are....not happy with either!

.......CAN YOU TELL IT IS A BAD RIBA DAY? ..........
With the choices right now, than half Americas having bad Riba days.
(of which, BTW, I have felt the worst of past week or so myself. Least it took 16-17 weeks!)

See. I'm following a bit :}
2 post and worn out...so much for the 'normal' day!

LL

Couldn't pull up ur blog. Too tired, pillows are screaming for me...

BUT, your picture is just too d*m funny, BTW. keep forgetting to tell you that.
Can she sue you now? Hep C slander?
Say if , like, someone sent it in to the enquirer....what would the rumor be :}

Spelled 'rumor' as roomer 1st...gotta go to sleep!

LL
Dialup or not, had to at least acknowledge this quote
"my scroll finger hurts! " That sucks, if it wasn't for my scroll finger, I'd have no ongoing relationships at all!!!!!.............;^)
I can't believe some of you are skiing/boarding...jeez, I live at a ski area, close enough to where sometimes at night the cats grooming on the mountain wake me up !! But I haven't entertained the thought of skiing since starting tx, I'd be lucky if I could make one run (g)..
pro
They took down my LiNKz0r !! I'll email it to you.
I-horn, tried it before they took it down? Got the e-mail, worked, LOL, that was good, knowing their 80% full of bull makes it even funnier :} ...or sadder!

Pro....LOL! Somehow I 'felt' a joke in that comment :}
I agree, skiing on tx....I was so proud I got some biz done yesterday, went out to eat (ate it all!), went shopping, came home and did laundry, and was nice alllll day....and I was proud!!
  Even a trip anywhere, to the airport, walking ACROSS the airports, all that, passed on a couple! Figured it's a lot to spend to lay around the hotel room.

Just stamp and mail your reply, may get it sooner :}

LL
Okay,  I don't remember that link.. Can you send it to me Ihorn?  I am so angry!  I got the dam flu again and my kids are here from Oregon.  Slept most of the morning, thew up all night.  I hate this! I was clicking my heels Monday, I felt so good!  Even after tx I am not able to have a few normal days with all the post sx. What is awful is that I can't count on the days I will feel good.  I am feeling sorry for myself at the moment.
You sed: BUT, your picture is just too d*m funny, BTW. keep forgetting to tell you that.
Can she sue you now? Hep C slander?
--------------

What would be even funnier is if Kaleid Sheik Mohammed sued me.

I'm not skiing on tx. I'm not on tx. I'm going to ignore my HCV until someone comes up with a faster, more effective cure. I'm not rich, gotta look for the good ski deals. I'm not a great skier but it's like dancing, when it clicks, IT CLICKS!! Big change in my abilities was when I got rid of my big penis skis and changed over to women's skis. I can't think fast enough for those big penis skiis. I have a lot of friend skiers and I tell them: "you are building your castle on sand, spending a fortune on ski lessons when all you need to do is back off on what type of skiis you are using". Big penis's run into everything and knock over everything.

I wish HCV technology was as advanced as ski technology! I just got my feet balance/alignment analyzed by computer. You could see where the pressure was in my boots and why my legs were getting overly tired. Too bad I couldn't see my liver like that: "ah, look, I need to add some NAC here, and some PPC over there, and squeeze when the soluble fat shows up. Maybe stick a wedge there to hold the liver in place when I turn."

I need about 5-6 hours outdoors every weekend or more to maintain my sanity. I think it is because of all the great conversations I have with myself (seriously). The worst day outdoors is better than the best day indoors. I would think someone on tx could at least get up and walk around. Latest studies show that 45 minutes of walking a day cuts the chance of sickness by half in old people. Has something to do with the "marine corps" of the immune system coming out and cleaning up for 3 hours after the exercise. If you can't do 45, do 20, do anything. Easy for me to say, I'm not on treatment so hang in there.

Wow,  just woke up again and found that Obama won South Carolina. Interesting he won 54 to Hillary 27. Edwards was close to Hillary.  I wonder if he can sustain this on super Tues. We have to mail in our votes. we live in too small a place to have a polling place. Thing is that it was 81% black votes that Obama got that helped him get this win.

This is a very interesting election!