Hepatitis Social Community
New here

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

New here

I am at week 8 of my treatment.. I have horrible itching and open sores on my arms - does anyone else have this
I used an over the counter cream " Triamcinolone Acetonide  " and it worked great for me. Other then that maybe others will chime in here but you can also check in the search box.
Good Luck with your tx
Gene
I used the same & it worked wonders. I was lucky to have a pharmacist that wcetaphas an expert on hep c meds & the sx. He mixed triamcinolene acetonide 0.5% with cetaphil moisturizer which made it easier to spread.
God Bless & good luck.
I used Hydroxyzine 50 mg oral every 6 hours, Fluocinonide ointment topical, and Clobetesol solution topical. The Hydroxyzine is what really did the trick. The topicals help, but the Hydroxyzine is what worked the best. My rash and itching were not under control until I got on high dose Hydroxyzine.

If you have medical questions/treatment issues like this it would be better to post in the Hepatitis C forum. This is the social side and not as many people visit here. Many more people will respond if you post medical questions on the following forum:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Hepatitis-C/show/75

By the way, welcome to the forum.