Hepatitis Social Community
a great rendition

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

a great rendition

thanks to all my tx friends....before tx i posted this...now after tx it means even more to me....http://www.mikebenton.org/archives/605   stand by me....
I love how you continue to hang out here and support others even though you are done, done, done..,  Excellent rendition, thanks for sharing
Thank you! You are really one of a kind! I just listen to the song now and it makes me so happy to know that there's people - strangers - like you, and all the others here, that really cares for others. Event if we're not in family, related in any other way, than through our desease and our fight against it.
You really make my day - and what a great day it is! Even here up in the North (Norway) we have sunshine, 20 degrees (Celcius).

Thank you :) you really make a difference.