Herpes Community
Cure for Herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Cure for Herpes

There is an ad by Google to the left of these forum posts. It claims a 48 day cure and you are herpes virus free forever. The ad is by Resolveherpes *******. It costs $299.00. I wanted to know if anyone on this site has every tried that.

Just bumping this up. I am interested to know if anyone on this forum has tried this so called cure before I spend the money. I may anyway because I have had herpes half my life and would like to get rid of it.

And if the ad is just BS, then how can they legally get away with making such claims?
Here are the FAQs from this alleged cure. And yes, they claim "cure," that you can get a blood test later to prove it.  They are pretty bold. I hope it's alright to post this.

Frequently asked questions

Q: Is this a one time detox?
A: Yes once you have completed the mineral detox you will be herpes virus free.

Q: Does the mineral detox eliminate oral herpes HSV1 & or genital herpes HSV2?
A: Yes back to health minerals will eliminate both types of HSV, HSV1 & HSV2 at the same time.

Q: Do the minerals have any bad side effects?
A: Side effects you may experience:

Runny nose,
Spotting (pimples),
Rash,
Flu like symptoms,
Bloating, stomach cramps, nausea,
Outbreaks
All of these symptoms are minor they are all an indication that the virus is being eliminated from your system.  These symptoms should not last for more than a few hours or days and are usually minor symptoms.
Q: Once I have completed the mineral detox how will I know that the virus has gone from my system?
A: You will feel better with your general health.

Q: How can it be proven that the HSV virus is gone?
A: You can take a blood test for verification that the virus has left your body.  Take the blood test no sooner than 90 days after the completion of step 3 of the back to health minerals detox.  90 days is the normal time frame it takes for the immune system to change and the antibodies to return to normal.

Q: Once I have finished the back to health minerals for HSV1 or HSV2 is the virus removed from my system completely or is it left to lay dormant in my system?
A: After you have completed the mineral detox the virus will be eliminated from every cell in your body.

Q: Your product seems great but after years of no relief and feeling plagued with this problem your website sounds too good to be true.  Does the detox minerals completely remove the virus or is it just suppressed?
A: Believe it finally there is a product, which does totally eliminate the virus out of your system.

Q: Is this product actually a cure for herpes, or is it like the rest of the medication offered online that suppresses the virus and prevents outbreaks?
A: This product will completely eliminate the virus out of your system it is not a suppressant.

Q: What if the product doesn't work?
A: The only way the product will not work is if you do not take it as directed.  The directions are simply followed.  We provide full support for clients during the whole mineral detox process.

Q: How long has the product been used for?
A: The product has been used and tested for 10 years.

Q: I was reading about the side effects, and wanted to know, if I am to get an outbreak, is it safe for me to dose myself with my herpes medication like I normally would?
A: If you do get spotting tingling or a minor break out this is a great sign that the virus is being eliminated from your system while taking the mineral detox these symptoms should not last for very long. You can take your herpes medication it will also not interfere with the mineral detox.  The outbreak will take its course as the minerals push the virus out of your body.

Q: Do I have to wait for an outbreak to start the mineral detox?
A: No you do not wait for an outbreak to start the mineral detox.  This detox will work at pushing the virus totally out of your system.  You can start the detox at any time.

Q: I was reading about herpes, and I noticed that herpes hides in the Nervous system like in a latent stage, not in the DNA... so I was reading your website and I noticed that your website said that the herpes virus injects their virus into the DNA, which the herpes virus doesn't do that. So how is this product going to work?
A: Although the virus may hide in the nervous system the virus is also in your DNA the minerals push the virus out of every cell of your body not matter where it is.  So this includes the nervous system.

Q: Does the mineral detox eliminate the HPV virus?
A: Yes the treatment will eliminate the HPV virus.

Q: This detox works for people who have had herpes for 20 years or more, does it also work on those who have had it less than 20 years?
A: Yes it works on anyone who has had the virus for a short or long period of time.

Q: Can I drink alcohol and smoke while on the treatment?
A: Yes you can drink alcohol and smoke but remember that you are doing a detox and you should drink and smoke in moderation.  

Q: Has this something to do with MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), which was invented by Jim Humble?
A: No our mineral detox has nothing to do with Miracle mineral solution step 3 of our detox is similar to MMS but our mineral detox works together as a whole detox process.

Trust me - if any of these so called "cures" worked - this forum would be inundated with people telling you to use it - myself included.

I've never, ever, ever known anyone who's tried any of these products to come back years later saying that they were really cured of much of anything besides a lower balance in their checking account.  

grace
I totally agree with you on the "snake oil" cures.  Everyone take a note...just make sure you look up all the ingredients in these "snake oil" remedies.  Someone several months back was boasting about a mixture to clean out your colon, cure your pain, etc., etc.,  so I looked up every single ingredient and I posted what I found in response to her miracle cure.  Most everything in it caused major interactions with REAL medications!  I was suspicious of her post right off and at the bottom of her post was an email address in order to contact her to buy this ****.  I input her email into my search engine which led me right back to this website...and what to my wandering eyes did appear???  A woman peddling her "snake oil" swearing it cured her of all her health problems, yet at the same time, according to her profile information,  she was taking about 8 different pain medications, one of which was a morphine drip!  So if this was some magical cure-all, why is she still needing the REAL medications????  People..these are just scammers out for your money!  
So how is it that there is no law protecting people from these types of claims? That's what I want to know. I could clip some grass from my front yard, mix it with some cod live oil and a little WD40, and sale it as a cure for whatever and there is no law to stop me????? Or do I sell it and just put on the package that the FDA has not approved the statements and I'm in the clear???? What gives here?

And why hasn't big pharma done more than come out with suppressive drugs for herpes? Where's all the money going that is charged for the high price of drugs because they say that research is so expensive. Why is there no cure for herpes?

I have even had homeopathists tell me they can cure herpes....but I still have it. So where's the control over those who make claims to get your money by playing on your emotions and fears and desires.

Will there ever be a herpes cure?

Or is there just too much money being made on false snake or cures and big pharma suppressive drugs?

Is there any hopeful research currently taking place that is actually trying to find a cure for herpes and not just another fancy way to suppress with fewer drug side effects?

Maybe big pharma is just waiting for the entire planet to get herpes so that everyone will be taking their suppressive drugs. That'll be good for sales. I know this sounds cynical but what is being done to find a cure???? I want to know. Is there actually any promise of a cure?

Correct - the fda doesn't have any control over supplements like they sell online for herpes.  The only way they can step in is if they are labeling it with certain types of claims and someone reports them they can make them change the labeling or if folks are getting hurt/dying from a supplement then they can investigate.  Not in our best interest the least bit is it?

There aren't any cures for any viruses yet :(

There are new drugs for herpes coming out - the helicase primase inhibitors are the ones in trials now. If they pan out, they will be even more powerful than the drugs we have now.  and no need for conspiracy theories - lots of research going on for herpes cures right now too.  check out the herpes news folder on the herpes homepage - lots of info there and muffin there keeps it updated :)

I'll get a sample of your grass clippings/wd40 "cure" free right? he he he  Will give you testimonial in return  ;)

grace

honestly this is how i feel about all this...our bodies have their natural ways of getting rid of unwanted substances in our bodies..of course with the help of natural processes ie. detoxes..which i believe can possibly work. i havent tried it yet cuz i have just recently contracted herpes but i definetly will..to me its worth the shot because its not harmful and detoxing is something we need to do in general anyways to get rid of all the chemicals in our body's distributed through all the exhaust  everything we breathe in the food we eat that is not organic etc. u name it...the problem with the so called "PHarma" is their  main thing is to make money and the most money the longest..in my opinion there is a cure for almost everything..if human beings are smart enough to come up with all these types of creations..computers...things we'd never think would exist then why nt this! its not that there is no cure but there arent any that they wish reveal because it makes them more money this way..having us continue to buy there drugs..fortunately i have insurance for now but eventually that will run out and i too will need to continue using the drugs....thus spending money can u imagine how much money the FDA will make with a lifetime payment of patients buying their drugs....so think natural...the most natural way to heal or body is letting our bodies do the work...believe me when i say the Creator is no fool..he had a specific plan of how our bodies were to work without the invasion of man made FDA approved meds....our bodies natural healing process has been altered due to what i've talked about earlier and even including in my opinion...vaccinations! this virus attacks our nervous system but i feel with the right detoxes and minerals and vitamins that are body needs this could work...we should be treating our bodies with natural substances not depending on a lifetime dose of B.S. Acyclovir? yes it may supress the virus to where we cant see it but its still there and after only a yr of taking it...much less 10 years...can u imagine what these drugs can be doing to our bodies? why hell this isn't normal..neither is this virus...they are all man made...to make money off of! so regardless of whether we see this as a scam or not...i say we would be scammed either way if that were the case except one way is beneficial to us regardless of the cure and the other just puts more foreign objests into our bodies in order to further hinder the bodies natural process! and thats the way i see it!
I read the same ad that everyone is talking about; it uses a DSMO cream which is (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) I am not sure if I have the virus yet or not.  Visual inspection said "yes" blood said no waiting on cultures.  I went to my natural health food store and bought Red Marine Algae and stabilized oxygen.  I have been taking them twice a day, I do not know if they are doing any good I can only hope.  In the things that I have read it says " the virus can not live in a oxygen stabilized environment" the stabilized oxygen is supposed to fill your cells with oxygen and "remove" (one hopes) the virus the other has huge anti viral properties.  These products together cost $39.00 which is better than the $258.00 they want for valtrex.  So I guess only time will tell.
you can get acyclovir for under $20/month in the US even without insurance.  I pay less than that for a 3 month supply with my insurance.

red marine algae was shown in further studies to have no effect on herpes in animals so human trials were never began.  

grace
hey where did you found that offer?
I agree that once the body expels all the toxins it can get rid of the virus. i just completed a 50 day detox. i will be going for my test soon and i will definitely keep you all posted with the results. Anything that can enter the body can leave the body. the reason the medical industry has no cure is because we are putting tons of $ in their pocket with suppressants. people have faith because i haven't had an outbreak in 3months when i got them all the time. i know it has left and when i take my test i will repost. if you are waiting for a 1 day cure from a doctor or billion dollar pharmacy industry you will be waiting your whole life. they dont want you to heal. thats my opinion.
Did you buy resolve herpes?... and please let us know if it worked!
I believe that I am a newly infected herpes person (July 25 2010) as I have one sore which I treated with DMSO (the roll-on with liquid DMSO, seemed to dry it out, but it Did NOT fully disappear, yet shrank the blister Dramatically!) and One sore that i didn't notice until it began to burn from irritation upon breaking open tonight. I have never experienced this condition before so i didn't know what to expect as far as "warning signs" or anything. But I'll say this.. the tingling itchy pain sucks monkey nuts.

However, once I added the liquid DMSO to the open sore, which burned at first, the itchy burning sensation immediately disappeared (after the initial burn from contact with the liquid DMSO). For safety measures I let the DMSO dry/absorb into the blister and then applied the Cream DMSO. I felt instant relief from the irritating burning and will see how it progresses in the morning.

I have a High stress life at the moment & I have been worried that i would catch Herpes as I know the risk and know that people lie all the time about EVERYTHING! Even that fact That HIV itself has a US Patent Claiming to CURE HIV/AIDS with a Single Injection. So I DON'T BELIEVE HERPES IS FOREVER! I KNOW ITS NOT!  

The Body is designed to heal itself so if you catch it... you can Ditch it! I've stopped believing in Cures and look for Knowledge to KNOW ABOUT A CURE! There's a Big difference between belief and Knowledge. think about that one for a few minutes...

So i don't Believe Big Pharma is my friend as they look at the people as cattle to be used and slaughtered (THIS I KNOW). So i have not given any money to the drug co's and have looked into natural methods and this never an outbreak ordeal since BEFORE I saw a rash on me years ago, yet suspected i had something abnormal ... due to PAYING ATTENTION TO MY BODY.

As a kid from a family of physicians and educators, i KNOW that you Can Not Believe what everyone tells you. Even if they have a "so-called" degree ... it's better to KNOW for YOURSELF, than to BELIEVE ANYTHING! So as i have been stressed out... the one blister that almost was gone has come back but I am very Acidic in my day to day consumption. So that will be my fight.. getting rid of all the acidic foods and substituting alkaline foods and drinks. However, I can tell you this... DMSO seems to Dry out these blisters and shrink them. I would imagine if you apply this before you see the sores.. you are likely NOT to see them. I Don't know that for sure.. just an educated guess or conjecture if i may.

I am my own experiment as i am new to this illness, but I Know it is only temporary as I have been treating myself and have SEEN results that THESE SORES DRY UP when DMSO ( the liquid in the Roll-on ) is applied not so much the cream as it is rubbed off on clothes. The liquid seems to evaporate or is absorbed into the skin.. ie the site of infection. I will keep you posted as much as i can. Running from tyranny when you have truth is a difficult task.

QUESTION EVERYTHING.. STOP BELIEVING AND KNOW THE TRUTH!
AMEN!!!!
It's a scam!! I won't try it! But apart of me believes that if we are able to keep the virus out of latency mode then your body has a chance to kill the virus once and for all!!!!
Hi thebeliever99

Did the detox work?  It's now July 2012.  

Look forward to a response!

did he say the deoxtox worked? please let mr kno
RESOLVE DOES NOT WORK!  DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE THIEVES!!! I CANNOT believe RESOLVE trippled their price and it doesn't work!  After what they did to us we reported them to the FDA, and BBB. It was all lies! We were told a press releases was imminent and resolve would soon be sold in pharmacies. That was over 4.5 years ago!  ALL LIES!   Myself and MANY others from all over the world tried resolve many years ago when it first came out and they promised a 90 day cure. I can't believe its still around!  NO ONE, and  I mean NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON was cured!  And there were MANY MANY of us!  Resolve will NOT give you back your money as they guaranteed us, instead they will perpetuate the lie & will send you product continually...I mean forever...anything to NOT give you back your $$$.  It took me 3 wks to get it- it is from NZ, then to Texas, then to you.  They do this because they're illegal.  When it doesn't work, they will tell you to try another round 2, then round 3, tweak this and try round 4, etc. CRAZY!  They say keep using their product because their goal is to cure you (translation: not give you back your $)  I heard they're constantly charging the product and its rounds.  Hah! what criminals! They used us as guinea pigs KNOWING they were lying and did not have a cure. Also RESOLVE is carcinogenic (contains chlorine) and has all kinds of side effects esp if you're a woman-one woman got kicked into early menopause, another had her endo lining start bleeding, another got heart problems, others had other problems - it screws with your menstruation cycle BIG time. On top of that myself (who had zero symptoms) and others who had minor symptoms were left with MAJOR symptoms 10X worse. AND 100x MORE frequently after taking resolve. SO DO NOT DO IT!  If you don't believe anything I'm saying, go to hubages  (*******) and search for "Herpes Cure" by Ashtree and ask about it. Hell, ask the page owner Ashtree herself.  She knows the deal. A few ppl from back then are still on there & will tell you RESOLVE is a LIE AND DOES NOT WORK--ASK anybody there who tried it. Ask poor KIM (now known as the "real kim"). who did resolve for an entire YEAR & it did NOTHING!  

****ALSO  EQUALLY AVOID DAVID FLOWERS AKA "True Cures" (I'm sure he's changed his name by now because he has a bad rep & is outlawed in many states, and has been kicked off of curezone & many other website boards) TC claims he can heal by touching, & telling your body to heal. Then he says he tests to see if the disease is gone. HE TOO HAS HEALED ZERO PEOPLE out of hundreds that he's scammed!  He's a charismatic devil.  When nobody got cured & complained, he changed the time period to get cured from his advertised 2 wks to many months. Still when nobody was cured, he VICIOUSLY turned on ALL of us. He called us all kinds of obscene names & had all kinds of excuses.  He claims he doesn't charge but only accepts donations (he makes ppl sympathetic & trusting so they feel obligated to donate) , He pushes donations big time.  He trolls the web & preys on ppl who have H and plans sessions in diff parts of US & wants ppl to sign up. He has desperate ppl chip in as a group to fly him in & pay for it and his hotel. He will even offer to "train" you & sell you his secrets for about 2 grand. LOL  HE IS A LIAR, SCAMMER & def not playing with a full deck. He sincerely believes his lies. STAY AWAY FROM RESOLVE & DAVID FLOWERS TRUE CURES (or whatever alias he's going by today)

***LAST but not least, DO NOT believe the claims to get a PCR test to prove you're HSV negative (that's what resolve is now telling ppl to do) because I know and THEY know too that the PCR test will ALWAYS come back NEGATIVE unless they use spinal fluid for the test instead of blood (which most ppl will not get a spinal tap!)  Herpes is in your lower spine not your blood. Hospitals will give you a blood test when you ask for a  PCR test and it will come back neg (Mine did & I knew I had HSV) . The herpes select test is more accurate because it tests antibodies.  However that's controveral also because some say you keep a few for life, others believe they wear off if the disease goes away (I tend to believe the latter because, otherwise we wouldn't need booster shots for vaccines).  Anyway DO YOUR RESEARCH & don't fall for the scammers.  May peace be with you!  
I forgot to mention, It looks like RESOLVE is now being marketed as a "Mineral Detox".  -Same scam, different name.  (Scammers always change their name when they get caught or go to jail under their original name) Resolveeven marketed the SAME  product with a different name to cure arthritis.

Also DO NOT believe testimonies that you that says that Resolve / mineral detox cured them.  Those of us who were scammed by resolve scrutinized and investigated everything about resolve.  We had folks calling them in NZ, investigating the so called doctor,  & two posters on the hub even MET with a couple that were phony. (later we found out they were marketers)  One of our hubbers met with them in California who swore to her that both of them had been cured. So we were all happy, knowing there were real people that tried it, and we were convinced by their false testimony that it worked (they flat out liedd)  Later investigation by our savy group discovered that the guy marketing resolve was in a lot of trouble in NZ with bad business transactions and a delapitated hotel he owned. The doctor was non-existenet (phantom).  Then there was another poster that finally fessed up after being caught up in her lies, that she indeed was compensated by resolve to visit various websites a post false testimonies that she was cured.   Therefore BEWARE of scammers.  Like Satan, they are alive and well, and are out to deceive as many as they can!
well I`ve been checking around and have come to this conclusion. To boost up your immunesystem you can take something that is natural and comes from animals or human beings. Colostrum,that is the milk produced within 6 hours after birth. ok, we all know about that effect... And then we have oxygen treatments in variuos forms,but under restricted control,too much and you get more problems than what you need. somewhere down the line i have heard that viruses can`t stand a good immunesystem and good oxygenflow in the body cells...so that is what i am going to give a shot. I was looking at MMS,but the sodium fluoride lvl`s seem to be very high..causing cancer above 5 mg pr 100 ml... So then i had to find a cure for cancer and found Hemp....when you juice raw hemp without heating it you won`t get the psychosomatic effect. Hemp takes care of many diseases before they appear. And that is not a scam or fake,who knows maybe it works for Herpes too..wish you all good luck in the future. Greetings from Norway
Did the believer person actually cure their herpes. I'm only 20 years old and I hate this. I need a cure. I can't live with this.
I've had hsv for 27 years. The best things I've found over the years was:

2000 mg Lysine two or three times a day during an outbreak along with valtrex. (the virus attacks the Lysine in the body and is carried out, lessening the outbreak)

Stay away from anything with L arguinine!!! ( especially peanuts, walnuts, cashews, etc ) l-arguinine can cause an outbreak.

The Lysine ointment found on puritans pride is really great to put on any non mucosal areas.

BUT, the VERY BEST thing I have found hands down is Bitter Melon EXTRACT ( I used SolarRay brand as it seems to have the highest amount per pill ) Took it for a month ( about a year ago ) and haven't had a problem since, thank God. I highly recommend it. Please look up the research for this.
The only side effect I had from taking it for that amount of time was some mild heart palpitations which subsided when I added Hawthorn (a natural antiarhythmic) to the mix.

A noteworthy supplement to look into for immune boosting is Glutathione which is made in the body. You can buy it in pill form but it won't survive the digestive process. But, you can take the precursers to it that cause the body to make Glutathione. Such as N-acetal Cystine and ALpha Lipoic Acid... You can also take  UN-denatured whey protein... Do a search on the benefits on the web as well as YouTube. There is something called Imunocal which has had phenomenal results on the immune system even for cancer patients and is actually patented and found in the PDR as a drug. It can be very expensive and when you look into it... What is it? Un-denatured whey! The only difference is that it is standardized. I bought mine at the Heath food store for a fraction of the cost (40$ for 2.2lbs) the brand I bought was Bluebonnet whey protein isolate in natural flavor (still has a mild vanilla flavor...and not thick)... I haven't been using the whey long enough to report on it yet though. If you try it, make sure it is UN-denatured so the vital peptides and such aren't destroyed in the processing.

If you try any of these things..please let me know how it goes :)
So sad.  If I had a cure for this horrible disease that can leave a person sick for days, I sure wouldnt charge for it. You have a chance to make a lot of people feel better, and the opportunity to prevent a ton of new infections why wouldn't u want to help them?  Taking advantage of people in desperate situations is the nothing but the devil in the flesh. You want to help so bad then just tell people and stop trying to get over all the time.
Last time folks. There are a lot of snake oil merchants on the internet who want your money. Don't trust a random website. Just because a site has the words "health," "herpes," "STD," etc. does not immediately guarantee that it contains accurate or reliable information.

There is no "cure" for HSV. However, there are many official studies being done to search for both therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines. The moment a reliable one becomes available, the H community will know about it, and our trusted watchdogs will approve it for use.

It is an absurd assumption that the drug companies do not want to find a cure. They would make far more money with one than without one.
i totally agree with u. these ppl making millions off of us and i find it a sad thing cause it goes to show they dont care for the people. i will be awaiting ur results. ALL THE BEST
I did the 50 day detox and it has saved my life i was having outbreaks every other week....after the detox they stopped for 10 weeks then i took the booster and bushlore product....Wow it has been almost 11 months and still no outbreaks..........I don't think most people get all the trauma that comes with this virus, and you need to deal with all of it...not just detoxing your system ect. as far as the haters from above sounds like they are still blaming everyone else and not trying to fix them selfs.....all i am saying this worked well for me but not alone i had to fix me as well...and that was hard.
Did you get a lab test from your Doctor showing you are free from herpes?
Did you get your test results?  Did it work?
So if you have herpes, you would rather take meds for the rest of your life then try to eliminate it from your body?  Let's see if it does work you will save lots of money or you can continue giving the pharmacy your money for life.  It's only 300.00 so if it does work , in the end you will save money!
Everything you had said was detailed and correct. I was diagnose with  HSV about a month ago and when they told me that there is no cure. I was feeling down but i realized that didn't make any sens. If there can be a cure for, gonorrhea, syphilis, and no traits of it in people system then there can be a cure for all viruses including HIV.  Ive been doing a lot of research of finding out on how to get rid of HSV.  Mineral detox and a lot more pages showed up on Google that there  is a cure for all viruses. I knew at that moment that the government and the doctors were lying. Its all about them making there money. Greed, power, and money is how I looked at it. Your comment was amazing and I like how you talked about our body should have natural detox in our system then drugs that can hurt cells, and organs. I don't like taking medication and i haven't started using the Valtrex yet. I had no outbreaks just minor symptoms. So like you said ether way we are being scam cause one can be beneficial to us and the other is putting harmful objects in our bodies. Thanks for your comment...
I posted my results on the mineral detox/herpes fore for all to see....don't get caught in all the negative ect....i have my life back...f#@$ all the haters lol
Flat out,
You are full of it i have seen this spam befor, if your so positive let me rub my herpes on your face when im haveing a outbreak. When they made the bullet proof vest the guy who made it shot him sealf while wearing one to prove it worked. If anyone had a crue they would prove it from positive to negative. It would be a big deal. And they would show the whole world over and over agean puting there drug in case studies with no fear. If i ever see anyone who claims that they crued herpes wipe your finger on there lips and say good youll need it
Please share with me where you posted your results, or are you referring back to your first comment?
Not a hater, I believe in the body and our ability to heal; looking for a cure.
CC