Herpes Community
Cut on Top Inside Labia Majora?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Cut on Top Inside Labia Majora?

This morning while I was using my bikini trimmer I noticed that I had a tiny cut on the top of the inside of my labia majora, next to my clitoris on the right side. It is barely noticeable, pink and maybe 1mm in length.
It now feels irritated and slightly itchy, it wasn't there 2 days ago. I only know that because I tend to get very irritated in that area every month during my period. But I'm thinking that maybe I cut it while using the trimmer, but I didn't feel anything. I've learned that herpes can take the form of a cut, but this one is very very small. Also, my boyfriend and I have only ever slept with each other, and it is a monogamous relationship - neither of us have ever had any cold sores.
Is it likely that I just cut myself without noticing? I'm hoping I just cut myself without noticing but the possibility that it could be herpes worries me...

Actually it more like a dot than anything, like when you burst a pimple - a very small pimple