False positive?
About a year and a half ago I went to the doctor in horrible pain and got blood work done to test for STDs. My results came back positive for HSV-2, chlamydia, UTI, and yeast infection. I was horrified, as I have always been in monogamous relationships. My HSV-2 result was I think a 2.4, with HSV-1 being .12. I had heard about possible false positives with a number in that range, so I got retested a year later. Blood work from Planned Parenthood came back negative. Should I get a third test from another clinic? This has been a huge emotional roller coaster and i'm not even sure what to think now. I have never had anything that would indicate herpes and always thought the other infections could have messed with my results. Any opinions?
just make sure it was type specific igg testing from PP. Sometimes they don't do that testing.

grace
Just an update, the test was type specific igg. I got tested again a year later, again type specific, and it was also negative. Should I keep getting tested, or just accept the negative results? I can't find much information on why I would test negative if I do have it though. I still haven't developed any symptoms, but there seem to be some people out there who believe that antibodies can disappear over time without OBs.
My reason for my anxiety is that my positive was on the higher side, and also that I was exposed to chlamydia so my brain keeps asking the question of what if?
Any input would be greatly appreciated as I am driving myself crazy with the questions.