HSV-1 IgG, HSV-2 IgG, HSV-1/2 IgM Test Results
I am a male and have recently had an STD blood test performed and everything came back negative except for Herpes. My scores were..

HSV-1 IgG - 0.14

HSV-2 IgG - 2.23

HSV-1/2 IgM - 0.68

I have never shown any symptoms and was wondering of the possibility of the test being a false positive?
Please give grace a chance to respond to your results.  Though I do have a few questions that will help you.  First off disregard your IGM test it was worthless to run on you.

When was your last sexual encounter from the date of the test being taken?

What made you get tested?
My last sexual encounter was in November of 2010 and I had a small bump on one of my testes, not on the skin but on the teste. My doctor said it was most likely due to trauma because I  am a hockey player and it went away by itself but he suggested a blood and urine testto be sure. The positive test result for HSV-2 IgG came as a shock to both me and my doctor.
your hsv2 igg is a low positive and needs additional confirmatory testing done.  it's been enough time now that you can seek out a herpes western blot test ( WB ).   there is a decent false positive issue with the results in the range you have.

encourage your provider to read the herpes testing info in the current 2010 cdc std guidelines to further update their herpes testing knowledge. the herpes igm blood test isn't recommended for adults as well as it goes into details about the false positive issues too. It's a quick 10 minutes for them to greatly update their knowledge of herpes testing :)

grace
Thank you so much for your help. I have one last question also, If i was to experience a breakout, is it most likely to occur on the areas where my skin came in contact with the virus originally?
you also posted this on webmd - let's follow up here so I don't repeat myself - thanks!

you can have recurrences anywhere in the entire boxer short area as we call it.  

I have also talked to my dermatologist about performing a culture test. Would this be a reliable way to determine my status? I realize this type of test requires some sort of outbreak however, which to my knowldege I have never experienced.
That's correct.  You would get best results if you have an outbreak being seen within 24-48hrs for the culture.  
since you've aren't having symptoms that you can get cultured, confirming your status with the herpes WB blood test is the best course of action.
I have one last question, next to the HSV-2 IgG score (2.23) it say in parentheses, Abn:H. What does this mean?
It just for the doctors to know its abnormal (not negative) and its high (not negative).  But it doesn't change that you should have a western blot done.  
Dear Doctors,
        I have tested Mycodot IgM and the result is .68 ,negative.what does it show?Please help me to find a right path.I am very upset.
       Regards