HSV 2 Concerns
So about two months ago I had unprotected sex once with my boyfriend and protected sex two more times. Come to find out he had had protected sex with a prostitute in New Zealand, where he claimed it was legal and they were very safe (requiring protecting and whatnot.) I naturally freaked and told him to go get tested, which he did and was IgG negative for HSV 1 and 2 14 weeks after his exposure with her. He had not been with anyone else besides me in over a year. I was still worried about it so I went in to the doctor 4 weeks after my last encounter with him and was tested IgG negative for both HSV 1 and 2. I know that was too soon to test, but given his negative test what are the odds that I have genital herpes? I hadn't had any symptoms up to the two month point, but about a week ago I got a small, painless bump on my labia which went away in a day or two. A few days later I got what looked like a zit on the other side, but on the outside part, which I was able to pop and disappeared in a day or two. Now yesterday I noticed a slightly uncomfortable, almost burning feeling that I thought was maybe in my head because I am so worried about this. But then when I got out of the shower I noticed a small bump on the inside of my left labia, the opposite of where the first bump was. I was stupid and picked at it and I think I popped it, because in a couple hours it had shrunk considerably. But the burning got worse in that area, although I think that could be because I had spent so much time picking and pulling at it and had simply irritated it. Does this sound at all like herpes or am I being paranoid after the negative tests?  
Hi, well if he tested negative 14 weeks post exposure then he could not give  your herpes because he doesnot have it. Do you know what test he did? This also holds true in the you tested negative after 4 weeks as even in 4 weeks you might have fallen in the low positive range which you did not.
A really good test is a swab of one of your vaginal sore taken within 48 hours after it appears. Culture tests from swabs are extremely accurate for showing a positive for herpes.
Well he's the only one I could've gotten it from so if he doesn't have it I don't have it! I just got another igg type specific blood test done at 8 weeks post exposure and was negative for both HSV 1 and 2. At this point, combined with his results, is it safe to say I shouldn't be to worried? I'm having a hard time letting this go!
Yes you can let go, there is no indication that you or your boyfriend has any form of herpes, that is rare for a couple!

Further, the incidence of HSV2 is lower in New Zealand than many other parts of the world. A once off protected encounter carries a very low risk if she was even infected in the first place.
Thank you!! Ill probably get retested in 6 months just to be positive, but in the meantime I'm going to try to let it go! This has been causing me so much anxiety I'm probably going to cause a worse problem!