HSV IGG test result
First of all I would like to thank you everyone from this community.

I exposed myself to a girl by kissing,hugging and cunnilingus (No intercourse). I had very severe sore throat 10 days after the  exposure and thought to be herpes. So I decided to run herpes Igg test for HSV1 and HSV2. I got the following results.

HSV1 Igg test                 result- 0.1
HSV2 Igg test                 result- 0.02       these tests were done 1month after the exposure.

HSV1 Igg test                 result-0.1
HSV2 Igg test                 result-0.08        these tests were done 6 months after the exposure.

So I would like to ask whether I am positive or negative. Why my antibodies level is not 0.00???? Am I having herpes????
plzzzzzzzzzz help me
there was cut off of 0.9 level
The levels will never be 0.0.  It isn't that your body has anitbodies it is just the way the value is read against a control.  You will never get 0.00.  If you take the same blood sample and run the test 100 times that number will always change within the negative limits if you are negative.  Give grace a chance to look over your results.  She is trained and can best answer your question about your status.
your tests are negative for hsv1 and hsv2 both.

grace
Hello! I got the test, in Europe, that does not separate HSV1 and HSV2. Anyway, I have suffered from cold sore, only on my lips, ever, to say 7-8 times in my life, mostly when I was a child and puberty (now 40). I did for the first time this test now. I know that I was infected by HIV1 and, although this test in the big and public hospital does not differentiate the antibodies on these two types, I never had any other symptom of any other kind typical for herpes virus group (except some ticklishness in abdominal area a year ago, without ant skin changes) that is typical for zoster.
  Whatsoever, the results show IgG 18 Au/ml (written as negative values 0-10) and IgM negative (written as negative values 0-1).

MY QUESTION is the value 18 au/ml is high or what?
I know it means that I had the infection sometimes in the past but I ma wondering is it high, does it mean that herpes is broadly spread AND LATENT all over my body?
Does  high, very high levels mean larger overspread the virus?
If no symptoms at the moment, a longer treatment by valacyclovir could eliminate the latent virus in my body, nerves? Does it attack virus in latent status?      THANKS!!!!!!
Is this an Athena HSV IgG test manufactured by Zeus? Is negative 0-100Au/mL?

This look a negative to me, indicating what you thought were cold sores may be something else. If you are positive for an oral HSV1 then your body is doing a great job of suppressing it as is the case for most people. The actual test result is no real indication of how well an immune system is dealing with the virus.