Herpes Community
Herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Herpes?

Ok so I'm a little confused I have symptoms of for a bunch of different things.. I get testicular pain almost like aches.. I've had them twice.. An they last through out the day.. Every so often I get smelly urine.. And neither of those symptoms are associated with herpes ( at least that I can find) .. But I do have like 6-7 little bumps around my
Pubic area.. None on the shaft or bad or on the penis.. So that makes me believe that it's herpes... Can anyone clarify? I should also add that I've had all these symptoms for 9 weeks.. I know
I should be going to a doctor to get tested.. And am going to do so even after the prolonged time of going
Tags: Herpes
this doesn't sound at all like genital herpes going on. herpes lesions wouldn't linger unchanged for this long.

do you need to be seen? indeed you do! Call and make an appointment for next week for a visual exam as well as some basic testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea too.

grace
I should note that it's no more than six or seven at a time....I've had a few stay in the same place and a few leave and come up somewhere else but still
Nothing close to the penis.. But had them for 9 weeks..... Got an appointment next week with doc.. But late in the week so now my nerves are going ballistic ,. Thinking the worst of corse... I'm just praying it's something cure able... If it is fact not... Gonna be hard to deal with as I'm sure many have before... I'm just trying to think of symptoms to pin point a more educated guess as t what it is before I find out for sure.. Out of what I said could there be any other symptoms to further tell it apart?