Living with Herpes - Hygiene
I have HSV-2 and am now trying to live a normal life after my first outbreak. The sores are healing rapidly, but I was a bit nervous about the complications...

I wash my genitals in the shower in the morning, put some baby powder on the blisters. The only time I touch the sores is in the shower, and I immediately wash my hands with soap afterwards. Also, I use 2 towels, one for my body, another for my genitals.

I am very careful while urinating, I hold my penis through my boxers to avoid direct contact, and wash my hands right after.

Even though I have NO blisters on my fingers, is it likely to spread it in my ears or eyes (if I scratch myself, for example) ? My hands are always very clean, but since I can't really SEE the virus, I'm getting paranoid.

Right now, my genitals is the only place that has blisters, and since I don't want to wash my hands repeatedly like a maniac, how careful do I to be when I have an outbreak ?
Actually you are being way more careful than you need to be.  It's really not likely that you will transmit herpes to other body parts. Just wash your hands after using the toilet like we all do.  If you are intimately touching your genital area - wash your hands. Other than that - not really an issue.  

grace
You needn't do anymore than you normally would with pesonal hygeine,and your doing just fine there.

Daisy
I don't know what ingredients are in commercial baby powder, but if it contains talc, I'd keep it away from your genital area. There is a baby powder that you can buy that is almost pure cornstarch, which is noted on the front of the container. (Or you can use plain cornstarch, which is cheaper.)