Natural Remedies
Is there any form of alternative/natural treatment for herpes other than prescription drugs?How effective is this type of treatment?I ask this because prescription drugs for herpes are so expensive and also the possible side effects from the drugs.Thanks in advance.
You are going to have herpes the rest of your life. The cost of generic prescription medication for herpes over the long term is miniscule compared to the cost of herbal treatments which don't have any clinical trials to back them up.

There are no known side effects in healthy people with suppressive medication. Stop believing everything you read on the tubes and get some accurate information, and go from there.

The best bang for your buck is suppressive medication. Herbal remedies are great at getting the money out of your pocket, but not much more. But knock yourself out trying them. You'll spend a lot more for those than suppressives.

i know everyday echinacea tablets have a positive effect on suppressing outbreaks, but i don't know if they are equally effective as prescription medicines.

hope that helps.
They're not. That stuff is barely effective for colds for many people.
Thanks for the info.It just seems that taking prescription drug suppressive therapy is expensive.I was just looking for a cheaper and equally effective alternative.