Please Help
Right now, I am scared and worried out of my mind. Last night, I noticed that my bottom lip had two bumps and a small pimple on my lip line. I do have Fordyches condition, where I get tiny oil gland bumps on my lip. Howvever, These bumps are a tad bit bigger. They are not noticeable to the naked eye but when I strtech my lip back, I see the there the bumps are. One bump has a white head and the other two are juss pink and kinda smaller. They do not hurt or itch, as of now. How do I knw these arent cold sores ? One of them are getting smaller and less noticeable. And it seems as if they get dry and ash quickly. I am so afraid I dont knw wat to do...Please help. I lost soo much sleep last nite.
it sounds like you are working awfully hard to see these. no reason to think that they are herpes related.

grace
Well thanks. However since that time to now, these bumps are more visible.
On my bottom lip I have one that looks exactly like anywhite head that appeas on the skin of my face?
And on my upper lip I have like 3 lump, like a gap from my lip line. These poke out nd r skin toned.
When I rub my lips the top bumps seem to excrete a lil liquid.
None of the bumps are painful nor form open sores,but they do get dry leave an ashy mark.
Can this be the start of a cold sore?