Positive?
Went to the Drs for a required/ mandatory VDRL test. Decided to get a STD test too since it was free. Blood was drawn for the vdrl, and a urine sample was taken (I think for HIV or STD) sampling. Went back for the results and everything was neg except for Herpes 2 Simplex. I asked to see the paper with the results on it and it said positive with a 1. Something. I have not had any type of intercourse at all since a year ago (1 time). I am wondering if I should get a another test done. Also, I had chickenpox about a LONG time ago, does that affect my results at all?
your hsv2 igg is a low positive and will need confirmed with further testing.  We recommend seeking out a herpes WB blood test if you are in the US. how to get this test done is listed in our read before posting post on the forum.

grace
Thank you very much.