Request Clarification

This is Joce here. Last week I met this guy at a party and we jelled well. We ended up sharing bed space for the night. It was protected interaction where in he used condoms. I just wanted to know is there any probability of getting herpes /HPV. I have heard it can be transmitted through skin contact. Although my interaction was protected I am worried about this one

May I request someone to clarify this?

I have heard that it is still possible, but it's very rare, like if he had a herpes legion on his thigh or somewhere not directly on the covered penis then it is spreadable.
condoms reduce transmission of herpes by 30% on average.  if used properly, they reduce transmission of hpv by 90%. Proper use of a condom is, when the clothing comes off, the condom goes on. Just waiting to put it on prior to penetration isn't protecting you properly.

the risk from a one time protected encounter is very low. we don't recommend any testing from it unless you develop symptoms.

did you have your gardasil shots?

grace
Thank You. Actually he did day that he had a protected session with a professional worker somewhhere in Asia (and that was afterwards we did). That is the reason I ask. Grace- would you be able to tell me what are the chances of female-male trasnmission (keeping in mind the possibly protected session with a  professional)

Thank you once again everyone...
his having had an encounter with a sex worker previously isn't really a bigger risk for either of you.