Herpes Expert Forum
Scared

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Scared

One night last week had girl over I was masterbating (masturbating) myself and she was masterbating (masturbating) her self my penis come in touch with her upper leg even tho it touched it for maybe 10 seconds I still finished masterbating (masturbating) what are the chances of catching herpes from this none of her fluids touched me only my penius to her upper leg
Tags: Herpes
You prob have it if she, does. Get, a, test
How do you get a dr to answer
Could a dr please answer this
Sorry, this got overlooked and I'm not sure how.  
Now, for the answer.  You  have NO risk for herpes in this encounter.  You need a lot more genital to genital contact to transmit herpes.  The upper leg is not a risk for viral shedding.  

If you have other questions, please let me know!  

Terri