Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
Self transferral
Hi,
I was diagnosed with hsv2 genital.  I have had mouth sores since childhood.  I am assuming hsv1. My initial outbreak was 4 days in the anal area.  It lasted for weeks and was unbearable.  My question is , if My mouth is hsv2, and I transferred it to my self. Would I have an almost four week initial outbreak in my genital area after my body would have antibodies for it from my mouth.  

I believe my partner gave it to me after a five month hiatus.  He says I transferred it to myself.  We split after this genital outbreak and my diagnosis after nearly four weeks of problems below.  
Cancel
4 Answers
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
has your partner been tested?

hsv2 oral is very rare. it is more likely that you have hsv1 oral.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
He is being tested on Monday.  I had a first outbreak starting about four days after having sex with him.  We had been apart for 5 months.  I thought I had a yeast infection. Tried to clear it up.  After three weeks of distress , I finally looked and saw a lesion.  Called my Dr.  Went immediately over and was tested and given yeast infection medicine.   Days later it was hsv2 positive.  My partner is trying to tell me that I transferred it to myself.  We'll see.  I don't believe him.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks, I will try some.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank