She touched her vagina while on her period then touched me
I recently had a prostitute briefly grabbed my penis at the tip, after she touched her vagina. She said she was on her period and may have just put a tampon on. I didn't see any blood on her hands but lets say she did have blood or residue on her hands would that be means or transmission considering exposure is through mucus membrane contact from the urethra?
this is not a risk.

grace
Thanks!
what if the lady was shedding herpes hsv2 or had an outbreak inside her vagina anf had the virus in her hand/fingers
it's still incredibly unlikely to happen.  Not like there would be a heck of a lot of virus on the fingers in the first place anyways plus I should hope that anyone would wash their hands after inserting a tampon!

grace
hey so you need alote of virus in ur finger in order for the trasmisson to occur or as long as theirs virus it will trasmit and does herpes stay on the skin when shedding or do u need friction to bring the virus out of the skin to ur skin when shedding or were a outbreak used to be
You need active viral shedding as well as heat and friction to be infected with the virus.  Hand to genital contact is incredibly low risk for transmission.

grace