Herpes Expert Forum
The risk of herpes from a unprotected handjob

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Dear Dr:

This is my story.I'm very very scared from what I've done this month. Please help me.

In April 19th,I went to a massage parlor to get a massage.I got a handjob from the woman with oil as the lubricant.She suggested me to take a boob job(use her breast to rub my penis until I ejaculation) and I agreed that.After that she used her hand to massage my penis for a while,then I left.

In May 9th,I went to another massage  parlor again.This time I took a footjob with pantyhose on the woman's leg,and did handjob myself till ejaculation,WITHOUT LUBRICANT.

My questions are:

1) Is there any risk of herpes in the two encounters?And what test should I take to ensure I'm OK?
2) I found two bumps under my foreskin in May 10th.One is a little red and the other is the color of skin,the red one is round and the other one is strip.they're about 1cm diameter or length and didn't hurt or inch at all.Until now it lasts 12 days.And again:never hurt or inch.Is that some symptom caused by herpes?I learned that there are some atypical symptoms in herpes case.
3) In the footjob case,I licked her leg during the massage.Is that possible to increase the risk?Like HPV in my mouth?Or something else?

I come from China so my English is very poor,hope you can understand what I mean.

Thank you very much.
You're welcome.

Terri
There is no risk of herpes in either encounter, no.  I would not recommend that you take a test for determination if you got herpes from either of these encounters, no.  

Your English is just fine - I got the picture.  

None of your symptoms sound like herpes at all and more importantly, the sexual encounters that you describe present no risk of acquiring herpes.  

I hope this is helpful

Terri
Thank you dear Terri.Thank you for your response.It's very helpful.

Stay off my board.  If you post here again anywhere on this board I will have the monitors remove your comments and block you from posting further.  This is not a place to advertise products and also your comments are harmful to my board posters, which I will not tolerate.

Terri
Sorry Terri.I don't know what happened.I sware I just ask for your advise,no advertisment at all.If I did something wrong,I will say sorry to you.But this time I really don't know why you said that I advertised products and my comments are harmful to my board posters(I just post two questions in this forum.The other one is in STDs board.)
You didn't do anything.  They have pulled it, but there was a person who posted a post on your thread advertising a product.  No worries, you didn't do a thing!  Sorry you got worried.  It isn't you!

Terri