Tingling/Cooling sensation
Just wondering if anyone can help me out. So I have had a weird feeling/sensation in my pubic region just above the shaft for over a week now. When experts mention tingling sensation do they mean that it goes away when lesions appear or the tingling sensation will stay for the duration of the outbreak? and then go away when the lesions are dried up? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
I have seen a doctor and she thought that i was fine but not sure about how much experience she has with std's.
only thing you can do if you don't have obvious lesions to swab would be to follow up with a type specific herpes igg blood test 3 months after the last time you had sex. should you get a return of symptoms before then, be seen again.

usually the tingling is just before lesions appear and then stops when lesions are healed.

grace