Herpes Community
WORRIED
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

WORRIED

I had sex with a friend drunkenly and i am not sure if he finished inside of me (the condom was almost off) but i did feel cum on inside of my thighs after sex. the day after my thighs were sore (i assumed from sex) a few days after i had a headache for a day and i would not consider my throat to be sore but just congested, i feel like theres a ball in my throat when i swallow.  i am so worried i have contracted herpes and i am freaking out. please help.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Herpes is not transmitted through fluids, so whether he finished inside of you or not is irrelevant.

Your symptoms do not sound like herpes. If you had contracted herpes through genital sex, you would show some symptoms genitally. If you continue to feel poorly, be seen by a doctor.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
your symptoms sound more like a cold than they do anything std related.

protected sex is a risk for syphilis, herpes and hpv. have you had your gardasil shot series yet?  you can test for syphilis after 6 weeks post encounter and herpes after 3 months if you need peace of mind.

grace
Blank
So these aren't the early signs?
Blank
Initial infection can sometimes present with fever, body aches, etc but those wouldn't be the only symptoms you'd have. You'd also show symptoms genitally. Like Grace said, this is likely just a run-of-the-mill cold or sinus issue.
Blank
Have a Herpes question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979