biopsy +hsv1
My question is, I had a biopsy done, I was getting irritations on my area for over a year ago, First time i went in doc said he thought it was nothing, second same, third he ended up doing a biopsy. Well when i showed up for the 3rd app an old irratation was on one side and a new one on the other side. Well it came back from the healing side it was condyloma and on the other side where is it was cultured that it was hsv1. It doesn't make sence to me bc the healing side was tested condyloma and the swab side hsv1 when they are the same thing occuring only difference is the healing?? I am so confused, the irrations never ever hurt, will itch , go away, never scabs just rubs/peels away, it doesnt burn when i pee or anything,and  I have never in my life had a cold sore and I am just wondering if I am actually positive for hsv1 on the genitals or just in my system and not the genitals???? I just found out today so i am torn to pieces right now, and also my doc saying to me he is highly concerned of me having cancer. Please help with all this someone!!!
you  had a lesion culture that was hsv1+ in the genital area. You certainly can have more than one thing going on in the genital area.  

grace
I'm sorry , not a culture, I had a biopsy done 4mm into the skin, so if I were hsv1 pos with cold sores wouldn't that just be a pos from the blood ? Bc it came up condyloma, I was so confused and irate, and since going back to my doc and after the biopsy, where they removed the irratation, it has never came back?? I'm so confused, and before that I was having the itration ever month, now since cut off never again?
no, you wouldn't test + for hsv1 from a skin lesion because you had it orally.

as I said previously, sounds like more than just one thing going on in your genital area. continue to follow up as needed with your gyn.