help!! wat are my chances??
Hi.. Im desperately in need of guidance with my situation... I had unprotected sex with a girl ranging in between 4 to 5 times in a months span... she neglected to tell me before we did anything that she had herpes.. She wasn't having symptoms nor outbreak  at anytime of our interaction but its very unclear to know if she was virally shedding.. She explained to me that she rarely had outbreaks and knew her symptoms before one occured and would never do anything with me if she had symptoms.. she also wasnt on regular viral medication... I  got tested for all the other std's the morning after she told me and my test all came back negative.. The doctor would not give me a hsv 1 & 2 screening because I had no symptoms and it was too early to detect. Its been about a month since or first encounter and roughly 2 Weeks since our last...I  have no symptoms of Hsv but about a week ago I started getting pains in my urethera and a clear discharge from my penis.. I have no sores or irritation.as of now.. Are my chances of catching hsv2 high? And does my symptoms sound like herpes?
you have to wait 3 months after the last time you had sex before you can get type specific herpes igg blood testing done.  your chlamydia and gonorrhea testing was accurate 2 weeks after you had last had sex. You need to wait 6 weeks before syphilis testing and 3 months for hepatitis and hiv testing to be accurate.  

if you have pain and discharge, be seen again.  

were you likely to have contracted herpes from your encounters? no you were not but certainly worth following up on especially if you were never tested for herpes before.

grace
Thank u!... I have never been tested for hsv before..I been freakin out because I read on the internet that even if a person has no symptoms u can still catch it.. If u have anymore information please I would love to no more about it to ease my mind before officially getting tested.
Overall herpes isn't all that contagious as long as the person who is infected is aware of their status and avoids sex during any genital symptoms. As a male with a female partner, your risk overall in the course of a year was only 4% taking only that basic precaution.  

hope that helps while you are waiting to test :)
Ok thank u!! It did help..