rash were my scrotum meets my thigh in the fold
I had protected sex with a sex worker and i've been freaking out and regretting everything about it. It's been 5 weeks now and i have a rash that seems to be dry skin as when i rub it a certain way i can see dry skin come off. The rash is in a fold where me ball sack meets my thigh. Could this be herpes? I shaved there 24hrs ago and then noticed it later on that day. I see no blisters or raised bumps.
you need to be seen and have this looked at to see what is going on at this point.

grace
I put some anti fungal cream on it and it is already going away within a day. Ill look into getting tested and at the rate this is clearing up there won't be much to see by my doc appt. thanks for the reply
Grace,
My rash is getting better with anti fungal cream. Does this still sound like it could be herpes or something else. I'm still going to the doc but my appt is still a week out. It's gotten less red and small. Also since it was in the fold or crease where my scrotum meets my thigh does that make it seem more like jock itch?