risks of receiving a rimjob
few days ago I received a rimjob from a female at a massage clinic. If she has herpes or other STIs can I be infected. She licked closer to my anus and sucked my balls, didnt give me a blowjob. Now I feel some pain in my anus. Im worried. Can I get herpes from the above behaviour. please help me. thanks in advance
It is theoretically possible to contract HSV-1 by having your testicles or anus licked but it is extremely unlikely and rare. This is something echoed by handsfield who has stated he had never seen such a case. Apart from enteric infections, risks for stds are generally lower for rimming.
Is the risk is close to zero. it was not a complete rimjob even. She licked around the anus for a few seconds. How long will it take for the symptoms to appear? what are the early symptoms of anal herpes. I feel some kind of burning in my anus. thanks for ur msg.