Home Detox off Methadone User Group
help
About This Group:

For anyone DETOXING of METHADONE at home

Founded by liamo1973 on September 26, 2009
37 members

help

i am  trying to get off methadone, is there any info you can share with me? im down to around 30ml a day now,but not sure how far down i need to go before stopping? this **** is about to ruin my life, i need help with a plan to get off. can someone please share with me on this?
shan i was at 35mg. 15 days ago had to qiut cold turkey couldn't go to the clinic due to a 19 $ check that week. Had been on methadone for 2 yrs. Decided if i was going to have to be sick for a week mine as well go for broke. I honestly beleive it was a divine intervention , a wake up call. It has been hard but i take it a day at a time. Yur gonna be sick no matter how you come off it. I thought it would only be a week or two but after finding this forum i have found out it can take up to 2 months for yur body to realize it can be normal and survive. get a 3 in 1 vitamin zinc, calcium, and magnesium. take 3 to 4 a day in the morn and in the evening. go ahead and ge tsome imodium (immodium) cos the diarhea (diarrhea) is gonna come, started on me 2 days ago. Still have very little energy but am feeling better day by day. Alot of my healing has been thru prayer. If you believe n the Lord Jesus give yur self honestly to him and just cleaning yur spirit is half the battle. it was day 12 for me before i finally realized i needed HIM to get throught this. There's no sugar coating it you are gonna feel like **** for a while but take a day at a time. Not to scare you but I haven't slept more than 3 hrs a night if that since day 3. You can try decreasing yur dose down some more but either way yur mind believes it need this crap to function. Don't use other drugs to help with the withdraws it only prolongs them. Wish i could tell u more but i am only 15 days in. Keep busy as u can that has also helped me from thinking about needing the sickness (methadone). Good luck and God Bless You
i am at 150 ml and i need to know how long it will take to completely be off of the methadone
RebeccaJeanine71 WOW... I haven't signed on ... Comment
Jan 11
RebeccaJeanine71 commented on RebeccaJeanine71's status
10/13
Heather8448 commented on photo
10/13