Could this be HPV?
Hello, sorry for the low quality phone picture, but I've noticed this very small white bump on the left side of my upper penile shaft. It is raised above the skin but can only really be seen or felt when my penis is erect. Before I go to the clinic, does this look like something that could be an HPV wart or molloscum contagiosium? sorry about the spelling.
I have a great deal of fordyce spots that come and go but usually they are under the skin... Any advice?

This site was just going to allow me to upload a picture but it seems as I don't have the option anymore.
Here's a link: http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3465/wartj.jpg
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub,folliculitis, cysts or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.