Genital Warts Clearance
I have seen Dr. Handsfields posts regarding genital warts and clearance time. He notes that after 3+ months of being clear that you can consider yourself "cured" in simplest terms. I have had a couple months of clearance and found one small wart. Then another month or two of clearance and found one more very small wart. They were both so small that I am not sure if they were always there and just went unnoticed or not. After each time I see one more small wart, do I have to "reset" the 3 month countdown? Once the last wart is removed or gone, am I less contagious? I received aldara, and liquid nitrogen treatments. When is it safe again to have sex with a new partner (with little chance of spreading the virus)? Thank you!
The 3 months "cured" (some say 6 months to 2 years) is from the time of no warts. Yes, you are less infectious with no warts. The warts come when your body's immune system can't fight the virus. Build up your immune system via a healthy lifestyle and the warts may stop.
Thank you. So if I didn't have any new ones for a while (lets say two or three months) and this small one I found was just unnoticed from before, does that mean that my body wasn't fighting off the virus and I am no closer to clearance? It can take a long time for my body to get rid of the single wart. Or was my body still fighting it and doing its job, it was just left over from before?
If this small one was un-noticed from before as you suspect, then this is a good sign. But I still think the all clear sign begins once you have none. What are you doing to help your body figh it?  Prayer?