HPV Info Needed
My girlfriend and I have been dating for about five months. She and I have both had a wide array of sex partners. Just recently she has developed warts in her vulva. So, I have a few questions. Is there a chance I could develop warts? Should I discontinue oral sex? Is there anything else I should watch out for?

Any correspondence would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew
It is contagious so yes you can get it also. You can get warts in your mouth from oral sex, but i don't think it is common.  You might already have the virus since you have been exposed to it and not have any visual warts yet.
HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It can be due to having sex with multiple partners or with infected persons. Sometimes there are no symptoms at all of the infection and you cannot know until you do tests to diagnose it. If your girlfriend is having vulval warts then chances of transmission to you are definitely there.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.